What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Issues with showing ownership for housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiRammers

Not gonna go too in depth as it should be a simple fix but I'll add what detail I can to make it as easy as possible.

House 606 was recently purchased by me, however when I tried to show a friend the new house it still gave them the option to purchase it while I owned it (for reference I have furnished it and put cars in the garage, everything on my end worked correctly just not for my friend).

I had created a ticket and was redirected here to report the bug. I understand it could be just an issue with the prompt and there is little risk of me losing everything from the house being purchased while I own it but just wanted to make you guys aware.

I believe its more to do with houses work all around a relog so most houses dialog may not update till a restart or everyone on at Time of purchase has finally reloged same as car garage 

Not gonna go too in depth as it should be a simple fix but I'll add what detail I can to make it as easy as possible.

House 606 was recently purchased by me, however when I tried to show a friend the new house it still gave them the option to purchase it while I owned it (for reference I have furnished it and put cars in the garage, everything on my end worked correctly just not for my friend).

I had created a ticket and was redirected here to report the bug. I understand it could be just an issue with the prompt and there is little risk of me losing everything from the house being purchased while I own it but just wanted to make you guys aware.
Should have fixed at the server restart. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back