What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Jyunichi Akuji (Shepherd)

Recently I have had some RP scenarios with Jyunichi Akuji which is a Japanese character made by Shepherd, I really liked some scenarios we've had today, I was around as Noah Johnson and really liked how he roleplayed as Jyunichi and did some great executions with quality of roleplay behind of it. I think he really deserves to be on this part of the forums after the situations he had created there and the first one was enjoyed by both parties, I would also thank Fred Hoe for joining in that situation and having a great laugh with us. He did pretty good as a hostage and wasn't acting immature and was going with the roleplay. Thanks for the nice scenario.

I didn’t expect to see this! I had a lot of fun in all the scenarios with you and really enjoyed the roleplay we had with everyone. 

The roleplay provided by yourself was top quality and further thanks to Fred for role playing a hostage so well.

Thanks for the roleplay guys!

Back