What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 156 285 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippzi

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jasper Ghost

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 156 285

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/29/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1300

What best describes this incident ?: Expoliting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So at around 12-1230 today my car was stolen (the red jaguar) when i had to relog because of the bug when trying to take a photo of it you get stuck on the animation and have to relog to fix it, got back and was stolen etc. for around an hour i was chasing the car around the city trying to find it and get. Seen in this clip time was around 1pm and we was chasing it. Myself and my friend in the car with me were very confused and seen in clip finally realised why we werent hitting our shots, the guy was doing the passout emote so we couldnt hit our shots on him, which is classed as exploiting if im not wrong. At first we had no idea why for a straight hour i couldnt hit my shots and we thought he was hacking or something, to later realise he is doing the passout emote.
The ids involved are the guy in my red jaguar, 285 and the guy in the other stolen car 156. Also the guy in the stolen R8 but couldnt catch his number.

Ontop of this, they were baiting for a straight hour with the car, doing dohnuts with it around triad turf to get me to chase them but dont have bodycam of this as i was otherside of city when i got radiod that they were doing this.

(In the clip you hear me read out their numbers, this is because in my clips in the past its been known that the quality gets very poor so i cant see them 100% clearly like i can during the situation, so thats when i read them out,.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/53802449/d1337b0qYQhC
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report. This is clearly exploiting, there is no excuse for using the pass out feature in this manner. You simply would not be able to see over the wheel and it prevents your body from being seen completely. As for the individual driving the blacked out SUV, this is a clear case of fail driving. The clear neglect for his own life by attempting to drive his car 150 mph into the side of yours is appalling. Then the ram later down the line. Not acceptable.

ID 285 (Matt Bishop) : (C2.2) Permanent Ban

ID 156 (Stephen Kay) : (G2.4) (G1.8) 2 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back