What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - imaK - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaK

Unban Appeal for imaK 

In-game Name: imaK

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198442185650

Ban ID: unsure

Reason given for your ban: Trolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I wasn't very good at meeting the standards expected in this community. I had been banned probably over 5x before this ban, the final straw was flying around the map stealing police cars and not roleplaying.

Why should we unban you ?: I caused a lot of issues here previously, through my ignorance or immaturity I found myself banned more often than not. From your point of view I probably don't appear to be the kind of person you'd like back in your community, especially when you have gone through a lot of effort to keep the quality of the community high.

During my time away from the community I played on similar communities who made me truly appreciate, although retrospectively, the work the community has done here to keep it at a high quality, be that in terms of staffing, in-game interactions or the community in general. Having experienced other "roleplay" communities I realised what I had squandered for myself by misbehaving here.

Although my experience was so negative here previously I still wanted to return, and discovering that this was the only community where you can achieve actual roleplay only increased that desire. I do not feel I am deserving of an unban considering my record, and if I were to be given a chance to return I would make every effort to keep myself on the straight and narrow and enjoy the community in the spirit in which it was created; to roleplay.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide a valid steamid that one is not associated with anything.

So like you say, you have done nothing but cause trouble here. I have actually encountered you a number of times and saw your level of roleplay first hand. Your right, why would we allow you back?

You say you want to experience better roleplay but that has not stopped you playing elsewhere, places you definitely would not be experiencing "roleplay" at all. If you were so fed up and wanted proper roleplay why would you still be playing elsewhere? 

Your right, why would we allow you back?
Time away from the community made me realise how much I took for granted here. I cannot say anything in defence of my behaviour, because although I may have disagreed with some decisions in the past it all fits the bigger picture of me causing problems for the community. There is no smoke without fire, my attitude at the time was clearly incorrect.

I have developed as a person since my departure from the community, and although in the past I have tried to exonerate myself and point fingers elsewhere, I came to the realisiation that the best policy is to accept responsibility for and the consequences of your actions. I accept that my previous attitude here has painted me as an immature and toxic individual, and I may never return because of that. I keep appealing because this behaviour was not the true me, it was a show put on to impress the wrong people, and I feel ashamed for having changed my behaviour in that respect as it clearly was the incorrect path and brought nothing but problems to the community and to myself.

I kept playing in other communities as I had made some excellent friendships there. Although I didn't enjoy the standard of roleplay, the group I played with on other communities uplifted my experience and that's why I continued there.

I don't know man. I don't engage in the stupid juvenile shit I once did, I no longer get kicks from pissing others off and I don't understand how I went on acting that way.

More than anything seeing loved ones and friends upset as a result of all the bullshit that has happened in their lives made me go off toxicity. Being the person who causes someones day to be that much worse, who throws more negative shit atop a negative situation - that person became abhorrent to me once I had seen first hand how it affects others and the consequences that can have.

I made a conscious decision to stop that behaviour and instead aim to bring positivity and a friendly face to others rather than an interaction they'd rather not have. I'm not free from human fallibility but my intentions will never be that shallow again. It's a shame I didn't come to this realisiation sooner but as they say, better late than never. The toxic mindset pretty much barred me from accepting anyone else's view hence my long and troubled history during my time here. With that now gone I hope there is a potential for reconciliation but understand if that chance was spent long ago.

Okay, i am going to give you a chance.. now.. this is going to come at a price.

So i am willing to issue you an unban however.. this will be restricted to sidearms only. You will not be able to use anything more than a sidearm. This will be for 1 month from unban. Lets see how your roleplay has developed.

Also, any sign of rulebreak or anything staff are not entirely happy with will also mean permanent removal from this community without appeal again. I know the people you play with and i know they are.. not the smartest of cookies lets say. Lets hope you are not as stupid as them. 

Do you agree to these terms?

I agree, thank you Charles for this chance, I will not let this community down again. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back