What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Name: Yu Wong, ID unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouble

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dave Foster

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Name: Yu Wong, ID: 95

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I went to the ammunition store to buy some armour, I was greeted outside by a man named Yu Wong. He asked me to radio in to my people and ask if anyone stole his friends supra, I did as was asked. At the end i told him that none of my people stole his friends car and told him to calm down, politely. He then proceeded to kill me with his hammer.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/ye9id3
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love an opportunity to speak to you, before this went to the forums, but hey-ho.

There has been existing conflict between our groups for a few days now and your group stole one of our Cars from the Hospital.

We approached you and asked you to radio in, as you did, and then dismissed us and said "So you can calm down" - In my opinion that isn't a polite response at all, you've dismissed us and just gone to go on your way.

I agree, there could have been more roleplay involved, however you dismissed our conversation and went to drive off, and felt your comments were typical of conversations we've had with previous Titan members.

From my view ( https://imgur.com/a/X7fVbUa ) I didn't actually know if I had hit you, until you were downed, because my intention wasn't to down you, it was to hit you off the bike and then run, however my internet decided to be built different.

Happy to jump into a teamspeak call if you want to talk about the situation and see if we can come up with a resolution.

This wasn't KOS, we didn't go to Ammunation to find you, we thought we saw "Shazza" and wanted to ask her if any of youse had stolen our car, and then we heard you talk and you identified yourself as a Titan member. We didn't attack you on sight, because you're a Titan member, the reason I attacked you was because I felt you were being rude, dismissive and obnoxious towards us. As far as gang relations go, I'm not sure if we're officially "At war" but I know we've had multiple shootouts, killings in the last few days.

Let me know either way.

It clearly shows that you continued to spam left click to hit me and proceeded to put me in your car straight away, which suggests you had every intention of killing me. And to your remark about us being in conflict, we are not. Multiple of our members have attended your scavenger hunt, and we did not do anything to instigate a fight. Just because you feel some anger because you assumed someone in an orange car was us, who stole one of your cars, does not give you enough evidence to murder me.

I like how you are saying "I didn't want to down you", yet when he was downed you smashed him 2 more times with your hammer. Just cause of an obnoxious lie like that, I don't think you deserve any compassion lol.
Sorry, I don't know who you are, and your relevancy to this report?

(C5.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you

To answer your question, or statement, once he's down, we've got to act on it.

Multiple of our members have attended your scavenger hunt,
You attended an event we hosted for the Server, that doesn't suddenly remove the conflict we've had over the past few days, especially when you're still stealing our cars...

If you'd like to jump onto Teamspeak, please let me know,

I know I've not acted my best in this situation and if I could go back and do it differently, I probably would have, but I cant.

You are assuming that we were stealing your cars which none of us were, it was coincidental that whoever did it, had an orange car. And i told you that none of us stole it as I have double checked on radio, like you asked me too and I did it because none of our people like getting our own cars stolen, i could've easily just ignored you and walked away, but i did not and I was civil in the situation, which further proves that we are not at war or "shoot on sight". 

Although this video doesn't meet the conventional 3-5 minutes back story, there was a little bit of verbal communication before (the attack was certainly not random, however there was a lack of quality roleplay) @Daanvdid pull me in game and we had a chat about it.  (I've read your chat too, I wasn't on my phone, it was a visual bug, please see below)

jTwBqU4.png

You are assuming that we were stealing your cars which none of us were, it was coincidental that whoever did it, had an orange car. And i told you that none of us stole it as I have double checked on radio, like you asked me too and I did it because none of our people like getting our own cars stolen, i could've easily just ignored you and walked away, but i did not and I was civil in the situation, which further proves that we are not at war or "shoot on sight". 
I was acting on information that was given to me - my bad if you genuinely didn't take the car (you as in your group)

The fact it was an Orange Supra is unlikely that it's a random, Supras are hard to get cars, and like our Salmon colour, fairly recognisable (however, it could have been another stolen supra, who knows)

I felt like you dismissed our conversation fairly early and didn't want to talk about it (and had something to hide maybe) and when you told me to calm down, my character saw red, as it felt like you didn't value our conversation.

At no point were we going out of our way to try cause you trouble, I had zipties on me- if we were going to rob you, we would have tried it. It was a knee jerk reaction.

I apologise for my hasty reaction and decision, and like I said, if we could go back and do it again, I'd have followed you and tried to speak to you again, probably not as nicely as our first encounter, however I was under the true belief that your gang had taken our car, and you had brushed us off.

Can I ask if you lost anything during this encounter?

I'm not sure why you're being really evasive? This is an open forum, I'm trying to establish if you "died" in roleplay or not... 1. Because as far as I'm aware, you would have? 2. So I can look at making relations right?

I still stick by my opinion that you were dismissive and walked out on us, and would bet money that at the time, your group was behind the theft, however I have been fully honest and open, that if I could go back and have provided better roleplay at the time, I would have.

I'm trying to understand what it is exactly you want to resolve? You came up to me and started speaking passive aggressively which I dismissed in the beginning and in the end I told you that you "can calm down now", which sure might've not been necessary but when there was history before hand of one of youse having no respect to one of our female gang members and saying unnecessary comments just because she's a female, it's quite difficult to reciprocate any respect back towards you. If you want to bet money on that one of us stole your cars, then do so, but after we have been talking here for a while, I really don't understand why you think i would want to lie about stealing your car, we have better things to do, it's up to you whether you want to believe it or not. 

no respect to one of our female gang members and saying unnecessary comments just because she's a female,
This was a complete joke. We rolled up to Triad turf to speak to anyone in the earlier hours, they were there and she nearly beat one of our members to death. The references I made were not personal because the game physically can not support them. If I said "I hate your personality" or something masoganistic towards women in general, I'd understand the offence caused.

just because she's a female
That couldn't be less further from the truth.

I'm not saying you have stolen them now, I'm saying at that moment in time, I was under the full belief that your group had stolen our cars.

Having spoken to your group more, since this incident, I realise you're not all hostile, which is great- because previous interactions from both sides seemed to be very vicious.

Of course, 

Final comments from me, before Staff have their wicked way with the report- I've made attempts to speak to you about the situation, and I don't believe it's warrants a ban. The assault was not clean (due to game physics), was not pre-meditated, nor was it "random".

Thank you for your report. Before attempting to kill anyone, high quality roleplay must be had before doing so. In this instance, there was NO escalation of hostilities, none what so ever. If your character takes offense to something said to them in game, they need to roleplay that out. You cant just attack/kill someone out of the blue. You said your character "saw red" because of what he said, the mature and correct thing to do if you wanted to escalate things further, would be exactly that, ESCALATE! turn around shout at him, draw your weapons, threaten him. ANYTHING would suffice. You cant just start clobbering him around the head with a battle axe without giving them any indication that they might be in danger. 

A warning will be placed on your record. Looking at your record, this will be your only warning. I don't want to see you back on the forums as the reported party. 

ID 95 (Yu Wong) : (G1.2) Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back