What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Kieran_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran_

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bob Bobder

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198097615232

The date when this happened: 06/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was transferring iron ingots into my truck to sell to someone, the server was doing a live fix at the time so the server lagged quite heavily whilst I was filling up from my house. When I went back outside to put more iron in the truck the truck was now empty with all 374 iron gone. I will provide Video evidence to dealing Admin.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 374 iron Ingots

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

I can see that you have not provided any evidence regarding this situation.

Would you be able to provide me with a video or any other concrete evidence whatsoever showing what happened?

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

I can see that you have not provided any evidence regarding this situation.

Would you be able to provide me with a video or any other concrete evidence whatsoever showing what happened?
I have messaged you with the video.

I have taken a look at the video you have sent me, are you able to send me a longer clip say 2 minutes extra? 

Hello there and thank you for your patience. 

As I can see you lost your stuff due to no fault of your own

Therefore, I will be issuing compensation for the following:

Iron x374

Compensation Request ACCEPTED. 

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back