What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 160, 415, 417 and 381 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 160, 415, 417 and 381

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1754

What best describes this incident ?: Combat log (C2.3)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I got a call that these individuals that I'm reporting were attempting to kill our guys at the mines so I drive up and they were all killed by other people, as we were going to load their bodies they combat log and we don't hear from them again until later on that night when they've logged back in and respawned I assume. These individuals were also messing around later on that night with no intent to RP at the hospital causing everyone grief (The police and lead NHS Phoenix can confirm)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/HMypTa8VmLY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good evening. 

I have scavanged through the logs a little bit and could not find any evidence of either of them combat logging. They all disconnected from that specific session long after they had been killed, which means they have hit re-spawn.

While that might be frustrating if you had other plans with them, it does not breach any rules.

Thus, this report will be denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back