What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 233 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 233

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1215

What best describes this incident ?: NLR breach

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A RP scenario what happened between an irish padreno member which shouldn't have came back into RP did. We was speaking to padrenos and the situation got heated then everyone drove away nothing happened at the time. we then found one padreno on his own at power street parking and decided to grab him after the previous situation had ended. He seemed a bit disappointed and I think he didn't care that we was going to kill him. We zip tie and blindfold him then when we get to the location then we execute him. A day later he comes into the club with a few other padrenos and mentions the situation that shouldn't have been mentioned as he was grabbed and killed on his own. he did not radio or text what was happening to him. and on the second video he seems to remember a lot regarding the situation.

This has disappointed me because something that should have not been taken back into RP has and sadly can alter the course of their next actions. As the rules state "Your character forgets the events and information leading up to their death. The only exception to this is your wanted level."

Second video link: https://youtu.be/DBPEUrV-AXs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/tWIk8y2HiJY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So the reason the boys came to speak to you guys this morning , is because you guys had an Argument with 2 people there ( At the Carpark ). The person who came down Mike ( the 2nd guy involved in the argument ) he was not Killed or anything so he knew there was an argument.

I didn't even knew you dumped him until I saw this report/ YouTube link. 

The issues/ arguments we all have in games stay in game as RP. 

Let me know if you need to know more about this , and please note this is all OOC.

The above is my opinion based on what I heard/saw, the rest I leave it to the Admins to decide if it was a fail RP.

Regards,

Hamza

Hello @JustHamzaPK 

Unfortunately you wasn't around at the time but I am not denying the fact there was an argument before hand in a separate scenario (bean machine car park) with a large time difference apart and once that situation was dealt with we all went our separate ways (Alive) all of us acknowledging there was an argument between all of us.

This report is regarding a specific member of your group who has decided to remember certain aspects leading up to his death. He should have not had any recollection of what happened to him. there was no other members of your group around at this situation later on in the night. referring to his past life "I don't remember much apart from being zip tied and blindfolded". Regardless he should not have remembered any of that hence why I have made this report. 

Please keep in mind this is all OOC and should not reflect in any in game scenarios.

If I can be of any more help in regards to this please let me know but be aware you should not be posting about reports you are not currently involved in. 

Kind Regards,

Ryan Carling

Thank you for your report. This is a clear breach of NLR. I can understand the confusion however the rule is very specific "Your character forgets the events and information leading up to their death." You would have 0 recollection of what leads up to your death. It makes no sense for you to remember the moments that lead to you being killed. In future please bare this in mind when roleplaying. Please do no act on any roleplay that has come from the breach of this rule. You can roleplay out that they were having a mental breakdown and didnt know what they were talking about etc. @JustHamzaPKPlease ensure this happens. 

ID 233 (Matty Chambers) : (G1.2) Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back