What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Bobby delta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Drew Kennedy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bobby delta

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/05/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1420

What best describes this incident ?: Power gaming and exploiting!?

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Locked his car while down as he was salty can clearly hear him say "good luck getting out of the car".... Yet all they wanna do is complain and result to being childish when they aren't winning situations. I also didn't go to teamspeak as there's no defending what he did

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/54508644/d1337GDyI0VC
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are out of colours for a start shooting at us when a gang rule is to be in colours I also did it because didn’t want car stolen but I shouldn’t have locked it as that’s a rule I also asked you to come in TS 2 times and you didn’t reply 

and this is Bobby just on a different forums account 

Erm huh?  I called it in on the radio watched you die and took your car mate I don't see how me being out of colours is relevant to you exploiting power gaming and this report mate? I simply just took ur car. I also didn't kill any one mate. So your "story" / reply is irrelevant lad 

It’s a gang rule to be in colours and your running round with a combat pistol and your not shooting anybody I passed the keys to candice when I got put in car but sweet no worries what about the music being played and the kicking out of pharmacy that’s all the same also asked you to come to ts twice but you didn’t reply to me in ooc plus with you been out of colours you getting in my car and I said you’ll get smoked in this car was putting danger to your life by getting shot by your own members 

Mate I don't play with my chat on for the simple reason all I see is you lot crying constantly it's actually pathetic mate and I don't have to go to ts you broke the rules lmao 

Not saying I asked you to come in ts to sort it out but you didn’t get that you play with your chat but Somebody could of said like to you o he wants you and you would of now what it was for coz you hinted it on tweedle trying to wind me up like 

At the end of the day I shouldn’t of done this regardless it’s was a stupid thing to do and I get I am breaking a rule 

I have spoken to Bobby and he understands he shouldnt have done this. I would also like to point out tho that the guy in this video is not wearing any colours of any sort and just shoots at the Aztecas without any initiation at all. In my opinion this is RDM as there is no way to tell if this guy is involved or not

Is that right jaffa sweet let's see your pov from the incident mate? 

Your input is irrelevant mate sounds like your just trying to back your mate. I didn't realise my report would upset the kid so bad that you would have to jump into defending him also putting your self into the firing line of an appeal that doesn't concern you. 

I would also just like to point out again jaffa your irrelevant mate thanks 

Is that right jaffa sweet let's see your pov from the incident mate? 

Your input is irrelevant mate sounds like your just trying to back your mate. I didn't realise my report would upset the kid so bad that you would have to jump into defending him also putting your self into the firing line of an appeal that doesn't concern you. 

I would also just like to point out again jaffa your irrelevant mate thanks 
Can I just point I am the Gang Leader for the Aztecas so as staff have told me I went to speak to my guys abotu what has happened. He admitted me to me he shouldnt have done that. He also had no iniation or clue you were involved and you clearly from that video havent made it aware either. Can you do me a favour and keep beef in game thanks as i dont appreciate the way you have replied to me there.

Can I just point out it wasn't me that killed him so whether or not I was involved is irrelevant. He still did what I've reported him for. And what so if I wasn't a triad he wouldn't of locked me in the car... The fact that you have basically just said that makes it worse you do realise this? As this just 100% confirms he did it because he was salty.

mate again I still have no idea who you are don't think I've ever met you in game so have no clue what beef your talking about lad. 

You should also inform him to act injured when shot then mate again I find it funny how you make this all about me not being in colours yet I simply stole the car an he locked me in it mate.. Your basically assuming an going of what he's told you.

Furthermore mate  feel free to get Bobby to report me for being out of colours or what ever that's fine anything you think I've done just report it mate instead of trying to argue on my report thanks 

Thank you for your report. This is a break of rule (C2.2) regardless if of what happened during the situation. Plenty have been banned for it in the past and its been made abundantly clear on all report a players regarding it and unban appeals. Its not tolerated especially after what you've endured to become injured. It makes no sense to do so. (G4.1). Unlike the usual exploitation bans, this will not be a permanent. Its clear that there is an understanding that it was wrong and an unban appeal would make no sense just to repeat it.

There is not enough information/evidence to make judgment on RDM. Drew was not the first one to fire nor was it clear why shots were fired. If more evidence was gathered I suggest using the gang communication channels on discord to make sure it doesn't happen again, or bring it to a report a player.

ID 455 (Bobby delta) : (C2.2) 1 Day ban.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back