What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Dylan (Volatile) - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toaster

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Toaster

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Dylan (Volatile)

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 06/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 134

What best describes this incident ?: Use of offensive and malicious language

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A discussion had taken place about a gang rivalry in the past. Dylan comes along and we are obviously having a competetive dialog. He gets heated and calls me the word "faggot" Which is a particularly offensive term to me especially in the conditions of how i have been brought up. He continues to use this language especially over offensive derogatory words that i have not been able to capture. My friend has also captured it, if you need a longer video or a POV where you can hear me i can include if needed. Although this is pretty blatant.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/ATZdvRzO2KU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Do you have any evidence that its me in this clip as i have no recollection of this happening. 

Do you have any evidence that its me in this clip as i have no recollection of this happening. 
1. You know this is you. Doesn't matter if you remember this or not. 2. The clip does not require evidence of you, we can identify whether this is you or not externally in relation to the clip under an admins moderation. 3. I snipped the clip due to its blatency, if required the full five minutes prior can be submitted, and a witness that can vouch for me can also submit. They clipped it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Toaster are you able to provide evidence that shows, without question, who the person making those remarke is? 

@Toaster are you able to provide evidence that shows, without question, who the person making those remarke is? 
In this current clip, no. My friend Kooki may have. I can contribute countless clips of voice matching him though, Like in this one it proves its him via the keytool and when i kill him in the top and bottom left. He has the same voice although this was a couple of hours before the incident. Let me know if there are other forms of aid that i can provide.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i dont remember calling you that so i appologies i thought i called you a "fucking idiot" but obviously i said something different and was in heat of the moment so appologies for saying it.

sometimes things are said in accident and arent meant, i have applogiesed as seen above, as i said to you earlier sam i dont remember this being said.

Is there any more either of you would like to add to this? @Toaster @DylanL
Not really, im glad hes admitted to it but this language should not be used. Regardless of the scenario, nor should it be tolerated. Especially on a server that is with the times and supporting of the LGBTQ+ lately, which i respect greatly. Im glad it was me and not used on a minority sensitive to the offensive term, if you dont remember using such language you must use it alot, and must reevaluate your choice of words.

Good day.

It should by now be clear that this kind of language is neither appriciated, nor tolerated in our community and there is no excuses for acting in this kind of manner.

@DylanLthe fact that you ended up admitting to your mistake and apologised, although it took you a moment, does not make it unsaid and will also not protect you from facing the consequences. It might however count into whether or not you get unbanned, since you will be recieving a permanent ban for breaking C1.2.

I highly advise you to put more effort into said unban appeal than you did here tho, if you would like to come back and play our servers. 

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back