What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 1249 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainnnnnnnnnn

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pacco Hernandez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1249

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 400

What best describes this incident ?: Scammed by guy in game and then he logged out

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I have previously asked ooc how to buy cars from other people and was told to find out through RP
I was approached by 2 people in cars who followed me and my friend, they ran us off the road and asked us to go for a drive with them my friend in the other car me with the named id above, whilst with them they offered me to buy the car and told me that i was meant to transfer them 50k and then he would drive to city hall to get the car transferred into my name, i transferred the money to him and then he drove me there put the car in the park outside of it then ran inside and logged out and after about another minute or so the other guy with my friend in the car logged out also. I recorded up until the point i sent the payment but did not catch him logging out in town hall. I would understand if he scammed me and then played it out through rp but him and his friend both logged out during RP and I felt kind of disappointed losing the money and also the genuine rp. Please get back to me and let me know if this is allowed or not :)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqdOiuGpMUM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Rainnnnnnnnnn
Looking at what you have written and the video provided, you state that this player logged off after getting to the City Hall. Now the video you provided doesn't show this.
Would you have any more video proof to show the player logging out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Report denied due to lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back