What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Toaster - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Triton

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joseph

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Toaster

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 06/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2000

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I took toaster hostage and was told he has a bounty on his head. I was going to take him to the person who wanted his bounty to which toaster out of RP tells me he is breaking NLR to which I respond "I will fly away" to avoid a rule break on his behalf. He then proceeds to combat log in my helicopter. In the liason we established that to resolve the issue he would return and we would continue where we left of to which he never showed up. This happened 2 days and I know this is out of the time frame however I had issues with uploading the evidence as my connection was gone for the day due to works in my area

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/1pLB2cKwSrE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

I’m not sure why you’re reporting me considering it’s been 24 hours and a member/leader of your gang said that the situation is resolved. I know your gang doesn’t like me but you were aware this situation has been resolved so the only reason that you are making this report is most likely because of my actions within the redzone or my report from last night. Im starting to think this is a revenge report as Crimzon (leader of your group) said this in our discord (Screenshot attachment as follows). Apart from that, it has already been 24 hours since the incident therefore this report is invalid, and has been brought up as revenge due to me reporting a member for malicous and offensive language.

Screenshots are of me within the discord moments after my internet went down, i was using my phone and data to contact my group and the leader of their group.

Also the date of the situation was the 5th of June not the 6th, if they truly believed that i combat logged i would have been reported within 24 hours of the incident. Not now when it comes up conveniently after i make a report on a member of their group calling me offensive names.

Thanks, 

Toaster

image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Yes there was a deal to resolve the situation was to in fact come back onto the server and finish the RP scenario. You say the internet went down and couldn't come onto the server however you made no effort to sort the situation out or to inform me of your connectivity issues via asking someone in game to let me know of your issue.

I know your gang doesn’t like me but you were aware this situation has been resolved so the only reason that you are making this report is most likely because of my actions within the redzone or my report from last night. Im starting to think this is a revenge report as Crimzon (leader of your group) said this in our discord (Screenshot attachment as follows).
This has nothing to do with anything going on report on a fellow gang member. Let's not discuss reports that are not yet conclusive and dealt with by the staff team shall we? 

And yes at the time (Day of incident) I wasn't going to report you as I wanted to try to resolve the scenario. I stayed up until about 10 in the afternoon and was too tired to fill out the report. The following day my internet had been worked on by my ISP and I wasn't able to upload the video clip and couldn't fill out the report. I was only able to get this uploaded today after uploading for a considerable amount of time

Also the date of the situation was the 5th of June not the 6th
image.png

You might wanna check that

internet went down, i was using my phone and data
image0.thumb.png.6d72b85ad3aefa5744b633ae58ea1a81.png

Could you explain the WiFi logo at the top showing your phone had access to the nearest WiFi spot. Couldn't you just connect to that on your PC. Or had you pulled the plug and forged this whole ordeal to make you avoid the return onto the server

View attachment 17174

Could you explain the WiFi logo at the top showing your phone had access to the nearest WiFi spot. Couldn't you just connect to that on your PC. Or had you pulled the plug and forged this whole ordeal to make you avoid the return onto the server
Hi Joseph,

I know this report is not mine however I would like to comment on the statement as quoted above. The screenshot was taken by me, to send to Toaster, today at 19:27. This is also proved by the fact that discord displays the date, rather than the time, which happens at least 24 hours after the message has been sent in discord. 

If I am mistaken and this is not what you are talking about then I am sorry for commenting on this report, but just wanted to try and clear things up. 

If ill be honest with you kooki it seems to me that your friend messed up and your attempting to fix his mistake if I'll be fully honest with you. I'll let the dealing admin decide on that.
I can understand your POV so I’d just like to provide some more evidence that I am the one who took the screenshots Toaster is using in his response, for when the admins look into this case. 

3B2F2349-28AC-46A6-B525-DDD43CF14E60.png

89586D35-CEBF-4341-AB34-943DAAEEB95E.png

4B29E964-07D0-464D-8632-950BBF04ACA4.png

If ill be honest with you kooki it seems to me that your friend messed up and your attempting to fix his mistake if I'll be fully honest with you. I'll let the dealing admin decide on that.
There was no mistake, you are just rambling on making poor accusations in order to make your invalid case, look valid. If I were to send a picture on discord like I did it would look like this (picture as follows) i wouldn't post it to then screenshot it in chat to then post it again.. where is that logic? He screenshot those messages to help me in support of my case on his phone long after the incident.  

Also if you made a decent observation, the screenshots where taken days after the incident by kooki, but if you were right and they were taken by me on a phone with WiFi like you said, then why is the clip taken at 2100 and the time of screenshots on the phone at 1900, that was a pretty poor accusation formulated to make me look even worse. Stick to facts.

20210605_232020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no mistake, you are just rambling on making poor accusations in order to make your invalid case, look valid. If I were to send a picture on discord like I did it would look like this (picture as follows) i wouldn't post it to then screenshot it in chat to then post it again.. where is that logic? He screenshot those messages to help me in support of my case on his phone long after the incident.  

Also if you made a decent observation, the screenshots where taken days after the incident by kooki, but if you were right and they were taken by me on a phone with WiFi like you said, then why is the clip taken at 2100 and the time of screenshots on the phone at 1900, that was a pretty poor accusation formulated to make me look even worse. Stick to facts.

View attachment 17178
So you have explained your side of the story. Now can you tell me why you didn't make an attempt to make me aware of the situation in question

So you have explained your side of the story. Now can you tell me why you didn't make an attempt to make me aware of the situation in question
From my understanding Crimzon had made everyone aware and that he said to just leave it. Even from a group perspective.

From my understanding Crimzon had made everyone aware and that he said to just leave it. Even from a group perspective.
Yet this report is up. It dosen't matter that it had been said its resolved. In the end you broke a rule and failed to notify me of your situation. Hence this report.

can you tell me why you didn't make an attempt to make me aware of the situation in question
Can you answer that?

Yet this report is up. It dosen't matter that it had been said its resolved. In the end you broke a rule and failed to notify me of your situation. Hence this report.

Can you answer that?
Yet its invalid, due to the latency. And i just did awnser that, read carefully. "From my understanding Crimzon had made everyone aware and that he said to just leave it". He speaks for you as the leader of your group, once he told me he made everyone aware to just leave it, it was his responsibility to inform you. Not mine, i dont use TS and dont know your discord, i couldnt just magically make my internet work along with finding your discord name.

Yet its invalid, due to the latency. And i just did awnser that, read carefully. "From my understanding Crimzon had made everyone aware and that he said to just leave it". He speaks for you as the leader of your group, once he told me he made everyone aware to just leave it, it was his responsibility to inform you. Not mine, i dont use TS and dont know your discord, i couldnt just magically make my internet work along with finding your discord name.
See this is now YOUR failure to read the rules of a report correctly. I am more than happy for it to be denied due to the time constraints issue. If you ever read the page correctly it clearly states it "MAY" be denied. Due to the wording of that from what I can tell and been told by ex staff members of the RPUK staff team. Its up to the administration team to decide. I am more than sure that this report has been seen by admin more than once. And still it hasn't been removed. I told you the reason I wasn't able to abide by the time constraints further up.

image.png

Now just because Crimzon had said that it's resolved, what he should've said is "It's resolved for the time being". That time being was to ensure that you had the time necessary to come back and finish the RP scenario. Which you did not.

speaks for you as the leader of your group
He is infact the leader yes I agree. However I had not been made of this at ANY point. From either your side or my side. It was something said as part of a conversation and I had not been told this. Either way I am pursuing this report

What I'll also state is the fact that me and you were in a liason and I had joined your discord server. Meaning you had all the ways to contact me. Not to mention you could have asked someone in game to shoot me a message in-game in order for me to be aware of your problem. Again a failure on your part as from all the screenshots supplied you never asked for anyone to attempt to contact me.

Also as a final message from me. It seems like this report of going round in circles and nothing new is being brought to the table. Due to this I will not longer reply to this report unless a member of the staff team requests me to do so

See this is now YOUR failure to read the rules of a report correctly. I am more than happy for it to be denied due to the time constraints issue. If you ever read the page correctly it clearly states it "MAY" be denied. Due to the wording of that from what I can tell and been told by ex staff members of the RPUK staff team. Its up to the administration team to decide. I am more than sure that this report has been seen by admin more than once. And still it hasn't been removed. I told you the reason I wasn't able to abide by the time constraints further up.

View attachment 17179

Now just because Crimzon had said that it's resolved, what he should've said is "It's resolved for the time being". That time being was to ensure that you had the time necessary to come back and finish the RP scenario. Which you did not.

He is infact the leader yes I agree. However I had not been made of this at ANY point. From either your side or my side. It was something said as part of a conversation and I had not been told this. Either way I am pursuing this report

What I'll also state is the fact that me and you were in a liason and I had joined your discord server. Meaning you had all the ways to contact me. Not to mention you could have asked someone in game to shoot me a message in-game in order for me to be aware of your problem. Again a failure on your part as from all the screenshots supplied you never asked for anyone to attempt to contact me.

Also as a final message from me. It seems like this report of going round in circles and nothing new is being brought to the table. Due to this I will not longer reply to this report unless a member of the staff team requests me to do so
"Also as a final message from me. It seems like this report of going round in circles and nothing new is being brought to the table. Due to this I will not longer reply to this report unless a member of the staff team requests me to do so"

Agreed.

Good day. 

I have kept an eye on this report since it has been put up, in the hopes you gentleman would be able to resolve this issue like adults. Oh well... 

I will keep it sweet and short:
@Toasterit is indeed your responsibility to inform the involved players things like that, be it by doing it yourself, asking someone to do it for you or, if you can not reach them, to atleast inform an admin of it in case a report is being put up. It does not matter if a group leader said "leave it", while the people that were actually involved have no idea and feel robbed of their RP experience. 

Although you tried to inform the pilot that you have active NLR in the area, there is other ways to do so than breaking RP. Please be mindful of that in the future.

@Joseph Triton something similar goes for you. If you do not make a decission on whether or not you want to report someone and then have internet issues, that is a "you-problem" to speak quite frankly. If you had upload issues the whole time, you aswell should have contacted staff to let them know and ask for advise. 

You are correct that it states "the report may be denied", in this case however, it will be denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back