What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 680 or 660 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: GARY ATKIN

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 680 or 660

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/09/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format:00.30

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: spotted a couple of lads in a police car that didnt look like police when asked they said they stole it and i followed them and texted the police to assist the car drove off at speed so i followed they then ran me over and killed me out right

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

Dont have any video as dont have capture card etcbut can be seen on the records 
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@garyatkin83

Have you got a recording of this situation? 

NVM just seen your comment. 

Dont have any video as dont have capture card etcbut can be seen on the records 
Look mate if you want am more then happy to talk about this situation in TeamSpeak tomorrow.

In regards to the report itself

A) 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
No you didn't what so ever (as far as am aware as the only comments you were making is am i police)

B)

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes
Not really you have missed a large part of the story.

We were in a stolen police car and had just been able to get away from police and trying to hide if I remember correctly. As we were driving off we noticed you were on your phone and following which at the time and you have stated we believed you were contacting police and with us just finishing that pursuit and barley getting away i think you can understand why were didn't want someone following us who is on there phone.

After we noticed that We immidently told you to stop following otherwise we would hit you off you bike and as you continued to follow it lead to us hitting you off your bike at that time we didn't kill you but repeated our warning which was to stop following us and repeating our threat that if you do we will kill you, You continued to follow and as such we actioned our threat and ran into you and finished you off. If you didn't want to die you shouldn't have followed us and you cant start complaining about RDM when we gave you every chance possible to leave that situation but you continued to put your life at risk when you driving directly behind us. You were not killed "Outright" you were killed because of your own actions and decisions. Furthermore in regards to "This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!"  You have strangely missed out your comment after we killed you which was on the lines of "Wait right there so i can get your numbers thats RDM" Which is against server rules as you should know.

spotted a couple of lads in a police car that didnt look like police when asked they said they stole it and i followed them and texted the police to assist the car drove off at speed so i followed they then ran me over and killed me out right

In regards to any admin who is dealing with this situation the person i was with said my ID was 680

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to the report itself

A) 

2 hours ago, garyatkin83 said:
You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

No you didn't what so ever (as far as am aware as the only comments you were making is am i police)

thats also false because i never said anything about been police im pretty sure you said tho that you was the police but not on this account! 

B)

Not really you have missed a large part of the story.

We were in a stolen police car and had just been able to get away from police and trying to hide if I remember correctly. As we were driving off we noticed you were on your phone and following which at the time and you have stated we believed you were contacting police and with us just finishing that pursuit and barley getting away i think you can understand why were didn't want someone following us who is on there phone.

After we noticed that We immidently told you to stop following otherwise we would hit you off you bike and as you continued to follow it lead to us hitting you off your bike at that time we didn't kill you but repeated our warning which was to stop following us and repeating our threat that if you do we will kill you, You continued to follow and as such we actioned our threat and ran into you and finished you off. If you didn't want to die you shouldn't have followed us and you cant start complaining about RDM when we gave you every chance possible to leave that situation but you continued to put your life at risk when you driving directly behind us. You were not killed "Outright" you were killed because of your own actions and decisions. Furthermore in regards to "This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!"  You have strangely missed out your comment after we killed you which was on the lines of "Wait right there so i can get your numbers thats RDM" Which is against server rules as you should know.

spotted a couple of lads in a police car that didnt look like police when asked they said they stole it and i followed them and texted the police to assist the car drove off at speed so i followed they then ran me over and killed me out right

In regards to any admin who is dealing with this situation the person i was with said my ID was 680

B) this still dont give you the right to just ram someone off there bike and kill them end of the day i was trying to help as there had been loads of cop cars scattered about with lights n sirens going off and no one around! its all good just forget about it end of the day your staff so its all good i was just trying to do the right thing!

wont be doing it again thats for sure 🙂 

Is stealing police cars not against server rules?
No. Stealing an ambulance is but its fine to steal police cars.

thats also false because i never said anything about been police im pretty sure you said tho that you was the police but not on this account! 
Why would i just say am police on another account randomly. Its not something i like to bring up when am playing as my civ characters. You asked me whether i was police in which i responded. I remember you bring it up as another person got involved in the OOC conversation and clarified what i said.

B) this still dont give you the right to just ram someone off there bike and kill them end of the day i was trying to help as there had been loads of cop cars scattered about with lights n sirens going off and no one around! its all good just forget about it end of the day your staff so its all good i was just trying to do the right thing!

i clearly stated to you to stop and not follow us otherwise i would run you off your bike. you continued to follow and as such i actioned my threat 

That's your choice, end of the day its fine to help the cops if you wish too but in this case you doing so put your life at risk after we warned you numerous times, there were smarter ways to follow us where yoou wouldnt have risked your life i.e. following from a distance however you instead came right next to us so we responded.

its all good just forget about it end of the day your staff so its all good i was just trying to do the right thing!
So you want to close this report?

Also am not part of the staff team.

As mentioned if you want to talk on ts just lets us known.

@garyatkin83
This report is going to be denied due to insufficient evidence. 

As stated on our wiki page: At least one form of physical proof (i.e a video or screenshot) so we can make the best judgement possible. 
https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player

Please ensure for further reports that you provide evidence as with no evidence the report will be denied.

tenor.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back