What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

BEST GAMING PC'S FOR GTA RP

allanluke07100

Hi Guys,

Basically I have seen a lot of videos on GTA RP and it's made we want to get a gaming PC and play, I usually play on PS4 so I've not got much of an idea on what the best PC to go for is when it comes to playing GTA online. I have done a little bit of research but thought it would be best to ask the community who know best 🙂

I have a price range of between £850 - £1500. ideally lower the better but understand these things are more spenny than consoles.

So what's your recommendations? 

Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
That depends a lot on your price range. How much are you willing to spend?

Hi, 

was meant to include that on original post - my price range is between £850 - £1500. 🙂

Ideally lower the better but hey ho. 

thanks for your swift response.

my price range is between £850 - £1500
That's definitely a good price range! 

Are you looking to buy something pre-built? Or are you happy to buy components and build it yourself?

That's definitely a good price range! 

Are you looking to buy something pre-built? Or are you happy to buy components and build it yourself?
ideally pre built mate 

just another question while you're on mate, this might fall into the same thing  but what sort of FPS should I be aiming for to play the game without lag and a good quality picture.

Maybe like this mate? Fits right into your budget

https://www.costco.co.uk/Electronics-Security/Gaming-PCs-Consoles/Gaming-Desktops/AWD-IT-Hero-6-Intel-Core-i5-16GB-RAM-240GB-SSD-2TB-HDD-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-3060-Gaming-Desktop-PC/p/359723

I just got a new PC a couple days ago and I spent around £1.3k on it and I must say it is well built and runs perfectly. 

My dad's mate runs a pc company you might want to go look at. 

Fierce PC - We Are Gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
May also be worth checking out Overclockers (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/). They have some good deals from time to time and may have something available to fit your needs.

If you are looking to save what cash possible I can personally recommend the AMD Ryzen series for chipsets, best bang for buck I reckon. As far as GPU's go, stick to Nvidia. 

I mean you can get a lot of things for a budget like yours but you need to have good ram.

Back