What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Battlefield Reveal Trailer

Gray

Mining Pogtonium
Lifetime Donator
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Less than 2 minutes to go until the new Battlefield is announced! 

(Sorry for clickbait title rn )

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion it looks like its gonna be terrible way too futuristic robot dogs n the enemies controlling the weather like da faq is that. 

It reminds me of Advanced warfare... Sad 🙁 

Their trying too much to make their game appealing to 5 year old fornite players.

Last edited by a moderator:
The trailer was good but that "dudu dun da dun" before the title at the end was the most epic moment let's be real.

The trailer was good but that "dudu dun da dun" before the title at the end was the most epic moment let's be real.
Either that or the jet eject RPG and the nailed landing. Just reminds me of the BF4 days

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

im not gonna preorder until I know how launch is, if it works at launch unlike all previous buggy starts of previous battlefields i wont buy as they need to get out of the habit of release there games that are not ready for consumers also i probs gonna need a new graphics card if i do wanna play it

remember-no-preorders-console-fans.jpg

Back