What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Constable Liam Johnson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harold Sinclair

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Constable Liam Johnson

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming / Value of Life / Unfair play

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend were following a police shootout near the ammunition store where we observed Constable Liam Johnson taking no precautions with his police smg and riding alone in an unmarked vehicle. We stalked him around the city for around 30 minutes before seeing an opportunity to kidnap him as he pulls into a gas station to fill up. The video link provided is from the officers perspective as I became aware today this was actually live streamed and the VOD shows the incident clearly. starts context at around 1:13:30. The officer pulls his panic alarm whilst filling the car with fuel and a gun clearly at his head with instructions first power game at 1:14:30. 1:15:00 officers open fire on us without being shot at whilst we have a hostage in the seat (very realistic !) 1:17:00 got away safe and start to interrogate officer. We clearly had intel he had it out from earlier in the street and followed him yet he still lies about having it on him and the amounts of ammo. I would like to conclude this report by making a point that me and my friend took a huge risk kidnapping him where we did, we got away fairly and had got intel on his possessions, a police smg is too big to hide and should be on a strap or at least have a visual indicator on the person. This type of attitude from Liam Johnson just encourages people to not let officers live when kidnapped but execute them because it looks like all officers just lie about items even when they been caught red-handed breaking protocol.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1049037437
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No
Hello mate, many thanks for not trying to resolve this with myself after the situation.

Furthermore to the actual report, I was refuelling my vehicle when you first rolled up on myself with firearms and any first instinct for police officers is to pull their panic alarm to alarm officers that they might be faced with a dangerous situation I.e. being robbed, shot, kidnapped. But fair enough, the officers failed to catch you and you proceeded to rob myself.

You state that officers shot first which isn't realistic nor valuing my life but as you can see in your evidence of my live stream, you can hear from my video is that they're extremely confused of why you shot at them first.

You state that the police SMG is extremely hard to miss and see but the SMG was not in my hands at all during this whole escapade, if my SMG was visible at the taken I would've given you it. The police SMG was not present at the time of the kidnapping, it was in my inventory not in my hands and I've been told that because of this, we would have to roleplay that the SMG is not on my person as it is not visible as when I exited the vehicle in my clip, I ran to the back of my vehicle where the boot is situated and put the SMG away. Also I was streaming to maybe 15/16 people, do you believe that I would intentionally break rules live on Twitch? I didnt exactly wish to pull such a huge weapon out of thin air. So we come back round to, if it was visible at the original taken at the shop, I would've definitely given you it.

You state that weapons as big as this, should be on a sling or a strap which is coming but that isn't my fault that the developers have not implemented it yet.

Can I just add that this report has been made today, but the situation that occurred happened 2 days ago. I hate to say this in case this is not true and makes me out to be a cunt. However, I believe that this report has only now went up because we eventually caught you in roleplay and got an extended prison sentence of 1440 months.

I wish that you would've tried to speak with me on TeamSpeak or Discord so that we could've resolved this, this could've done with an admin present or someone SGT/INS+ of police command so that they could explain whoever was in the wrong and we could've both potentially learned from this experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Furthermore to the actual report, I was refuelling my vehicle when you first rolled up on myself with firearms and any first instinct for police officers is to pull their panic alarm to alarm officers that they might be faced with a dangerous situation I.e. being robbed, shot, kidnapped. But fair enough, the officers failed to catch you and you proceeded to rob myself.
You broke animation whilst a gun was pointed at your head to pull your panic alarm.

You state that officers shot first which isn't realistic nor valuing my life but as you can see in your evidence of my live stream, you can hear from my video is that they're extremely confused of why you shot at them first.
Clearly can see from video the officers have no regard for your life as they unload what looks like a fully automatic straight into the car where you are alive & hostage.

You state that the police SMG is extremely hard to miss and see but the SMG was not in my hands at all during this whole escapade, if my SMG was visible at the taken I would've given you it. The police SMG was not present at the time of the kidnapping, it was in my inventory not in my hands and I've been told that because of this, we would have to roleplay that the SMG is not on my person as it is not visible as when I exited the vehicle in my clip, I ran to the back of my vehicle where the boot is situated and put the SMG away.

You state that weapons as big as this, should be on a sling or a strap which is coming but that isn't my fault that the developers have not implemented it yet.
Multiple times we witnessed you whilst following you around the city holding the SMG in your hand getting in and out the car, yet you still deny it when held at gunpoint with no likelihood of being saved & you know we have no mechanical ability to verify with searching. You even have the SMG in your hand as you exit the vehicle in the garage where we take you but as you realise you make this mistake you quickly put it away as running into the shop.

Whilst we interrogated you in the sewer tunnel you gave a cock and bull story about how your outfit shows you do not have a police SMG and that's why you didn't have one. You are essentially abusing the fact that is currently not a development and misleading the RP situation massively.

Can I just add that this report has been made today, but the situation that occurred happened 2 days ago. I hate to say this in case this is not true and makes me out to be a cunt. However, I believe that this report has only now went up because we eventually caught you in roleplay and got an extended prison sentence of 1440 months.

I wish that you would've tried to speak with me on TeamSpeak or Discord so that we could've resolved this, this could've done with an admin present or someone SGT/INS+ of police command so that they could explain whoever was in the wrong and we could've both potentially learned from this experience.
The report has been made today because it only came to my attention today this VOD from your perspective existed and it shows me that you clearly broke the rules here. Yes I got caught later that day and yes I served my time, for you to consider this a revenge report which is basically what your saying, shows how much of an self-inflated ego you have. Until today I did not know what this looked like from your perspective and only mine, but after seeing it I feel obliged to report this within the community.

This might be a bit off-topic, I know you have another character called Sebastian Smith which is the registered owner to the RS6 that you were driving while you kidnapped me but you are playing as Harold Sinclair. In your evidence that is from my live stream, 1:59:23 you can see your RS6 and we had later arrested yourself in that same RS6 where you stated that your name was Harold Sinclair and your friend being Billy Robinson. Can you please clarify this?

You broke animation whilst a gun was pointed at your head to pull your panic alarm.
Nope, I was refuelling my car before you even rolled up on me.

Clearly can see from video the officers have no regard for your life as they unload what looks like a fully automatic straight into the car where you are alive & hostage.
Yes, they have shot at you because they had no idea that I was in your car I believe as they hadn't seen you placing me inside, but you shot at them first. 

Multiple times we witnessed you whilst following you around the city holding the SMG in your hand getting in and out the car, yet you still deny it when held at gunpoint with no likelihood of being saved & you know we have no mechanical ability to verify with searching. You even have the SMG in your hand as you exit the vehicle in the garage where we take you but as you realise you make this mistake you quickly put it away as running into the shop.
Can I have evidence of this? Yes, I had my MP5 in my hand when I exited the vehicle then I ran to the back of the ARV and RP'd putting it away in the locker.

Whilst we interrogated you in the sewer tunnel you gave a cock and bull story about how your outfit shows you do not have a police SMG and that's why you didn't have one. You are essentially abusing the fact that is currently not a development and misleading the RP situation massively.
I am not abusing the fact that it was not been developed. I am doing as I have been told by numerous other police officers over the past 6 months. Hence why I stated that if you tried to resolve this with me with an admin, SGT/INS+ present that we could've resolved this.

The report has been made today because it only came to my attention today this VOD from your perspective existed and it shows me that you clearly broke the rules here. Yes I got caught later that day and yes I served my time, for you to consider this a revenge report which is basically what your saying, shows how much of an self-inflated ego you have. Until today I did not know what this looked like from your perspective and only mine, but after seeing it I feel obliged to report this within the community.
I don't appreciate the snarky comments of 'self-inflated ego' as I have far from that.

This might be a bit off-topic, I know you have another character called Sebastian Smith which is the registered owner to the RS6 that you were driving while you kidnapped me but you are playing as Harold Sinclair. In your evidence that is from my live stream, 1:59:23 you can see your RS6 and we had later arrested yourself in that same RS6 where you stated that your name was Harold Sinclair and your friend being Billy Robinson
Thank you for pointing this out as I didn't see that part of the video but this yet again shows you power gaming once more.

Every RS6 estate in the city has those fake plates on the back whereby they can only be read with an ANPR and not visually verified without using that onboard equipment in a police vehicle.

The car outside ammunition was a different colour and has the same plates as every other RS6 in the city, yet you still whack all the powergame police markers on it. This then lead to that situation coming to an end when you use the entire police force to chase down a vehicle which should never had markers added without proper suspicion or investigation.

I don't wish to engage further with this as you seem to be clutching at straws here so will now let this be reviewed.

Thank you for pointing this out as I didn't see that part of the video but this yet again shows you power gaming once more.

Every RS6 estate in the city has those fake plates on the back whereby they can only be read with an ANPR and not visually verified without using that onboard equipment in a police vehicle.

The car outside ammunition was a different colour and has the same plates as every other RS6 in the city, yet you still whack all the powergame police markers on it. This then lead to that situation coming to an end when you use the entire police force to chase down a vehicle which should never had markers added without proper suspicion or investigation.

I don't wish to engage further with this as you seem to be clutching at straws here so will now let this be reviewed.
You still not have answered my query to clarify why you are using 'Harold Sinclair' to commit crimes but are driving your other characters RS6 'Sebastian Smith'

Negative, I seen a familiar vehicle with one the rare plates on it which Ive only ever seen on a Triads RS6 - Zhao Shinoda and a Ballas RS6 and gave it an ANPR check. The vehicles still have a plate, I'd take this as powergaming if it was an audi RS6 that did not have a plate. 

However, at 1:20:25 you can see me walk past your RS6 after you ziptied me and I looked at the plate. Fast forward to 1:42:51 when Im at pillbox in an X5 I see an RS6 which looks the same and I did believe that it was the same, so I added to the watchlist but noticed that it was not in fact the same RS6 as it did not have back plate. Further after this, I pass by a black audi RS4 thinking that it was the RS6 but sadly was registered to Matthew Labile of Apostles and was an RS4.

I agree, lets not dig bigger holes and allow the admins to decide the outcome of this report a player.

Hi there, I’m commenting on this from a player perspective, as I was involved, not a staff perspective. 

Quite frankly, the notion that police arrived and started shooting at the vehicle is ludicrous and laughable. You can hear from both my own and Smith’s reaction, that shots were  quite clearly fired at us. I rolled up to the seen in the marked Skoda, and immediately got shot at. I’d like to advise against this in the future, as in my opinion it contravenes rule (G1.2), as myself and other officers were shot at with no quality roleplay having taken place before hand. Another incident of this is during the second police chase, where you were caught, when again, you decided to fire apon officers with little to no RP. I would encourage you to try and improve this in future, as it is not enjoyable for anyone. 

I just wanted to clarify that police didn’t in fact just show up and start shooting. We shot back after being shot at. Please ensure your facts are correct before accusing police of malpractice and not valuing the lives of their own hostages. 

Whilst I’m here I may as well clarify police procedures regarding primary weapons. 

Within roleplay, primary weapons are always stored in the boot of a vehicle. Unless an officer is in the passenger seat and consciously retrieves it on the way to a scene and “keeps it on their lap” then officers must go to the rear of the vehicle to retrieve it. 

Many criminals in the past, have been clever enough to take the police vehicle, as well as the officer, to ensure they get the primary weapon. Surely it’s common sense that police would keep their primary weapons in the weapon safe in the boot of their vehicle? You obviously knew he had one, so why not cover all angles, like a lot of other criminals do, and take the car?

(yes I understand he takes it out as a result of the animation occurring when getting out of a vehicle, but it is immoderately put away as there is no reason for it to be out of his weapons locker when he is refuelling his car)

One last thing @Sir Liam, to explain why he was in Sebastian Smith’s car, is because he was online as Sebastian Smith at the time. I am unsure why the in-game name has been listed as “Harold Sinclair”, as he wasn’t online as him.

They’re is no foul play there from @TahmCameForTea. In regards to the name provided when processing (Harold Sinclair), I believe he was spoken to by a member of staff afterwards who made him aware of the rule break regarding the character separation of providing the name of one of your other characters to the police.

So count this as dealt with as he was actually on as Sebastian Smith.

any questions feel free to fling me a DM

One last thing @Sir Liam, to explain why he was in Sebastian Smith’s car, is because he was online as Sebastian Smith at the time. I am unsure why the in-game name has been listed as “Harold Sinclair”, as he wasn’t online as him.

They’re is no foul play there from @TahmCameForTea. In regards to the name provided when processing (Harold Sinclair), I believe he was spoken to by a member of staff afterwards who made him aware of the rule break regarding the character separation of providing the name of one of your other characters to the police.

So count this as dealt with as he was actually on as Sebastian Smith.
Just further, it doesn't make sense why he has created the report stating that his in-game name was 'Harold Sinclair' (which is another character of his) whilst he was playing on 'Sebastian Smith' and also given this name to the Police when he was eventually caught.

Will not further reply to this thread, unless directly asked to by a member of staff.

Good day everyone. My apologies for it taking a while, but I am fairly busy during the week and I´m sure other members of staff are too. 🙂

I will try to make it short and sweet. 

Let´s get to what I see from Liam: He pressed the panic button and, as you called it, "broke animation". But didn´t you expect him to do the same by raising his hands? 
When it comes to the SMG in his inventory, there is an internal police rule, stating what was already explained above. However, @Sir Liam, you did enter your vehicle at the hospital with the SMG in your hands and only briefly walked around the boot at the fuel station. If you would like to stick to that police rule, make sure to actually stop at your boot and "put the gun inside". You have the oportunity to access it, make use of that in future please!

Now onto you @TahmCameForTea: Do you think the roleplay you provided while taking him hostage was up to standards? I would very much debate that being the case. While I understand that taking a police officer is a time pressing matter, there is always time for a couple sentences more than what you have provided him with. Please keep that in mind for future scenarios.

When it comes to the point that police fired at the car, it is unlikely they saw Liam get in it and to top it off, they were fired upon first. I wouldn´t know why they can not fire back, when being shot at...

Quickly adressing the issue with the different characters and the car: That is an entirely different issue and should be deal with seperately in future.

The fact that this report has not been made during the 24h timeframe, means that I will have to deny it, which is fortunate for both parties in this case, I would say.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back