What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 29 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouble

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dave Foster

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 29

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/10/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 10

What best describes this incident ?: G4.3 & G3.1 Breach

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was killed for no reason in the ammunition store although I do not have that footage. A few minutes later 29 came to the shop so i asked for help. He then proceeded to ask me who I was and once I told him,he told me that I've dumped him and his friends a few times. 29 broke the G4.3 rule by remembering his past life. He also mentioned that he "was watching" when we killed his friends, which might suggest that his friends were sharing his screen to him which breaches the G3.1 rule.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/cmu9gb
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Roub1e
It seems the person that put you into that car, is not ID 29. ID 29 is you as you can see in the top left of the screen. I personally can't make out from the recording what the other persons ID is. If you can please let me know. 

If not we will have to denied this report due to it not meeting the requirements: Session ID of player's being reported. 
These requirements can be seen here: https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player

Ah yeah I didn't realise, I believe his ID is 128, but I'm unsure of the middle number, the first number is 1 and the last is 8.

@Roub1e
It seems the person that put you into that car, is not ID 29. ID 29 is you as you can see in the top left of the screen. I personally can't make out from the recording what the other persons ID is. If you can please let me know. 

If not we will have to denied this report due to it not meeting the requirements: Session ID of player's being reported. 
These requirements can be seen here: https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player
Hello, I'm not involved in the situation however I have downloaded the video and put it in video editing software.

I have scrubbed through the video frame by frame and found this

ka7tPIX.png

1mFsvvW.png

Ujbwd5h.png

I believe the number is 1 2 3

The 1 is fairly obvious

The white 2 can be seen behind the red 2

and 3 instead of 8 as the top curve of the 3 does not continue, which would be expected of an 8.

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternative Action Taken
OK. This person has already been permanent banned for a different reason.  
Thank you for this report but we will not need to peruse this matter. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back