What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Confuziion_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuziion_

Unban Appeal for Confuziion_ 

In-game Name: Hunter Portsman

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199071268469

Ban ID: rpuk#4222

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was using ragdoll

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should get unbanned because this is my first time in role play server and i really enjoyed it but the guy randomly started shooting in the hospital and i used ragdoll he didn't say anything cos his mic kept cutting off and i didnt realise what i was doing was a ban able offence. When i was trying to get up my keyboard is Bluetoothc so i couldnt un ragdoll  and get back up and it took me a while to find my charger but when i didnt i was banned.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
C2.2, C1.12, C1.10

They are your ban numbers. Can you go through each rulebreak you have done there. Quote me the rule that you broke and how you think you have broken that rule. 

So: C1.12 = Sensitive Roleplay,  C1.10 = Trolling and C2.2 = Exploiting. I have not broken the first 2 roles and for exploiting I had used ragdoll during roleplay and I was unable to get back up as my Bluetooth keyboard ran out of charge and when I found it I was already banned I could here the guy saying get up but I couldn't say anything as my keyboard has no charge, So please could I get unbanned as it was an accident and I couldn't continue to roleplay due to this circumstance where my keyboard ran out of charge.

Do you want to start telling the truth about your whole hospital situation?

You can start with not talking about your keyboard dieing, then you can continue with how you crossed the line with the RP you provided to women in the hospital. Then we might be able to proceed with this... 

wdym when i said 'you have fat tits' she didnt tell me to stop so it shouldnt count as sensitive roleplay and even if she did i wouldve stoppedand  i said that once then walked away and i am not lying i wasnt able to come out of ragdoll and i know i gout out of it and did it again but when he was telling me i met get banned i wasnt able to stand back up and i have realised that i have crossed the line and i promise it will not happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you tell us what you where doing around the hospital ? We have reports from players and admin's witness your trolling behaver around the hospital. 

Also is it normal behaver from you to be toxic around girls that play's on the server ? 

Its not just to girls I say it to everyone i see in the server i was in the hospital dropping someone off and then i was just waiting for him so i was running around the hospital so it couldve counted as trolling yeh, but yh i dont just say it to girls i say it to everyone. Would i be able to get unbanned and i promise i wont be toxic and if i do and they tell me to stop i will.

Hello is anyone there could i get a reply please would i be able to get unbanned or not ????????????????????
Well, considering you decided to bump your appeal, you can wait a bit longer.

Locked for 2 days.

@Confuziion_C2.2 - you were warned in character not to do it but did it
C1.12 - You told to stop doing it but you kept doing it
C1.10 - Trolling doing a host of other things.

You have already had a ban for C1.10  and G1.2 before.

Why should we believe that:

a) If you are warned to stop doing something, you will stop
b) Why now you will follow the rules, considering you have been banned for the same rules before.

I promise i wont break the rules again and i promise i will follow all the rules. i know this time i will not break the rules because i will have read through them and i will make sure i wont do anything that can break the rules. i only got banned before cos i was unaware of the rules and i did something that broke some of the rules. i dont know how else i can prove myself but all i am asking for is one more chance and i promise i will not let you guys down. so please unban me and thank you for hearing me out

Right, i am going to give you another chance.

Any sign of a rule break from you for the next 6 months, you will not be back. At all.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back