What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Paul Clarke - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Clarke

Unban Appeal for Paul Clarke 

In-game Name: Paul Clarke

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198166824769

Ban ID: rpuk#4117

Reason given for your ban: C1.10 C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, i was banned because i left when we were being chased by police, and for not having a mic apparently i think my keybind was set wrong as i had talked to others around me and it was working fine.

Why should we unban you ?: I am new to the sever, i had only been playing for a few days and had not read the rules, and now i have, i am in the wrong i do apologize, i really like the server, i love playing with my friends, all i ask for is a second chance, thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Indian man.PNG

@Paul ClarkeAre you available to join our teamspeak at ts.roleplay.co.uk so i can confirm that you have a mic.

i can confirm paul joined TS and spoke to me there

If you have now read the rules, quote me the rules you broke and why you have been banned for these reasons. (You can skip the no mic rule but you can explain why your keybind for a soundboard worked but not your actual mic)

Apologies i am back and i broke was i left during a police chase C2.3 which says i broke charater which might explain this. thank you!

Apologies i am back and i broke was i left during a police chase C2.3 which says i broke charater which might explain this. thank you!
Are you sure C2.3 means you broke character? Lets try that one again, shall wel?

Ah my mistake i looked at G2.3 as it were in the gtaRp rules C2.3 is: (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). Which i see i did break i apologize i wish to get back to playing with my freinds as soon as i can, thank you for your time.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back