What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Hive - Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hive

Banned
Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Hive 

In-game Name: Hive [2666] [DAM]

Server: Teamspeak

Steam ID: 76561198234428764

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: (C6.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behaviour towards the staff team is not acceptable - Permanent Ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: During a JFS with Sam/Samantha about an issue I got a bit hostile and proceeded to hurl words at her which should not of been said to a staff member. I'll admit I was a bit over the top in this situation and this is why I was banned.

Why should we unban you ?: Honestly, I'm not one to start shit or get my self in trouble, It was all in the heat of the moment, I got really annoyed over a little thing which I should of just accepted. I just didn't think before I spoke which was the issue here and I should not of taken it out on Sam. I've never been banned from this server, not to my knowledge apart from one little incident that happened with Madassrubberduck, but he unbanned me right away. I've been here for years and stayed out of trouble, I do apologise to Sam for my behaviour. it won't happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@HiveYou were simply taken aside to a teamspeak room to be told why you should stop giving yourself tags that a staff member had removed. 

The fact that you start to throw insults at a member of the team is just poor. 

You decided to mess around with your teamspeak tags and then had the audacity to throw insults over something that was a relatively minor thing.

Question is, why??

@HiveYou were simply taken aside to a teamspeak room to be told why you should stop giving yourself tags that a staff member had removed. 

The fact that you start to throw insults at a member of the team is just poor. 

You decided to mess around with your teamspeak tags and then had the audacity to throw insults over something that was a relatively minor thing.

Question is, why??
Honestly, I have no excuse apart from I just didn't think before I spoke, I knew straight away it was bang out of order after I said it. I really didn't mean to start throwing insults and I knew I shouldn't of gave my self the tags back after I did. I was gonna apologize for my behaviour but that was too late and I should of just gone with it instead of being a total cunt to Samantha. 

Being abusive towards staff there is here on there free time and using a lot of the time to keep the community clean is just bad from you. 

You appeal getting denied you can appeal it again in 2 month's time  

After internal discussions between the staff leads, we're going to accept your appeal @Hive. Do not think you're getting away easily however. Our staff team are here as volunteers and are not here to be spoken to in that way, as you know. Any hint of this behaviour going forward and you'll be shown the door.

Welcome back.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back