What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jake Floyd - 427 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulton

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Luca

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jake Floyd - 427

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2341

What best describes this incident ?: No Value Of Life - (G2.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were in communication with the Ballas about someone stealing vehicles from the smeltery. During this, Jake Floyd was mentioned by the Ballas as a party to this. It was stated that he acted as a distraction while one of his mates lockpicked and stole a vehicle. This has happened on numerous occasions so the Ballas and The Aztecas began a manhunt for him to take him in zip-ties and find the whereabouts of the stolen goods. I then got a call from Bernie saying that he had turned up at the Ballas car wash and we could come and get him for questioning. After we all arrived, we made the demand, with numerous firearms pointed at him including a good portion of the Ballas that were there, to raise his hands so we could take him out of the public eye for questioning. Bearing in mind, this was a substantial location where police regularly patrolled so we wanted to remove him from the area to avoid being spotted. We thought it would be foolish to hold someone at gunpoint for an extended period of time in such a public place. As you can view in the video, he then said "I am not putting up my hands". He then referenced the fact that he did not care about the number of guns present. We had a discussion in TeamSpeak after the fact where he stated he went into a situation expecting to die. He then digressed into a conversation with Jaffa where an unfounded accusation was made about some kind of personal issue The Aztecas had with him. I attempted to explain that this was not the case and this is the first-ever time I have personally spoken to him OOC or in character.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

In-Game Situation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qbVcRaHRxM

TS Conversation - https://youtu.be/Zi8zY2oV10Y
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To whoever has to deal with this:
Pulled up to the ballas to hand myself over knowing full well in past scenarios that no matter what i said i would end up dying, of course i should not let these previous situations influence the rp but its extremely draining when all you have ever experienced from these groups is the same shit over and over again it was also at midnight i was heading off very soon and the last thing i wanted was 40 people hunting me down the next day over accusations, i am sick of the countless times i have witnessed and experienced it myself of being dumped over the silliest of reasons or even left out in the middle of nowhere with restraints on this is not the type of rp that rpuk stood for all these years ago, I get that we are on a different platform altogether now but the rp standards have changed now and its seriously becoming a joke, these groups have far too high of a cap allowing them to roam freely on the server as zergs v zergs, everyone states the same thing that the server is very stale and even these groups themselves say they do this shit out of boredom, but this is no excuse for my actions i admit i should have placed my hands up i do regret not doing so after dying but considering i willingly handed myself in expecting to have multiple guns pointing at me I dont think it would be fair to slap me with a value of life rulebreak when i knew what kind of firepower was about to be pulled on myself, in scenarios like these i dont have the option to fly out the city i am stuck on a small island forced to face two very large groups who at their peek can take up a third of the city if not more combined, I am literally forced to meet one of these lot in game every 1 of 3 people i come across. I didnt even act cocky or cheeky in the slightest way (imo) my full intentions were to comply after being told what i had done all i wanted was an explanation as to why i had an absolute barrage of tweets start attacking me out of nowhere and to why vehicles were chasing me and ramming me with little to no warning. Even if i were to be told it was because i was a dickhead that would suffice. On arma i have well over 250kilometers squared to work with but on gta it takes me no less than 10 minutes to loop the whole map, what chance do i have?
Let these boys pretend it was never going to end with death all they want but at the end of the day it was pretty obvious I gave them a cheap excuse to kill me and they took it to no surprise. Looking back on the clip and basing it on the rules i agree i fucked up, but in that moment i was pretty fuming that yet again i was having to deal with their bullshit even though i had the courtesy to turn myself in and hear them out. 

Let these boys pretend it was never going to end with death all they want but at the end of the day it was pretty obvious I gave them a cheap excuse to kill me and they took it to no surprise. Looking back on the clip and basing it on the rules i agree i fucked up, but in that moment i was pretty fuming that yet again i was having to deal with their bullshit even though i had the courtesy to turn myself in and hear them out. 
You are stating that you think I did it because I have some urge to just do this for a kill. Some backstory as I outlined in the initial report is that we wanted to find the whereabouts of the missing materials for the gangs as we thought you had orchestrated the thefts and acted as a distraction. We did not do it with the sole purpose to kill you as I have clearly outlined the actual reason behind the hostage taking. If it was the case that I only wanted a kill and no further interaction, I do not think I would be here having this conversation. 

You also insinuated the fact that I did it for some kind of personal reason such as a vendetta when we conversed in TeamSpeak. Again this is not the case. This is the first interaction that I have had with your character on any of mine.

At the end of the day, your actions directly prevented the foreshadowing hostage situation were the aim was to get you out of public eye and find out where the missing materials from the smelter had ended up. A way out of this, had you chosen to comply, would have been to prove your innocence in some fashion where you may have made it our alive.

You are stating that you think I did it because I have some urge to just do this for a kill. 

You also insinuated the fact that I did it for some kind of personal reason such as a vendetta when we conversed in TeamSpeak. Again this is not the case. This is the first interaction that I have had with your character on any of mine.
You keep referring to yourself when none of these statements were fully directed towards yourself alone, I was mainly dealing with jaffa he was the one who took it upon himself to talk with me in ts the boy even said it himself, he hates me but thats his opinion he kept pulling out topics that were ooc and ingame as to why he dislikes me. 

had you chosen to comply, would have been to prove your innocence in some fashion where you may have made it our alive.
Lad what is such a struggle to understand? I was more than willing to comply once given some sort of explanation i really didnt think you lot would steep so low to just shoot me then and there sure there were demands made but i was standing my ground purely because of how raging i was for being targeted yet again, and the threatening tweets made 10 minutes prior were pretty blatant what the outcome was going to be for myself and that it wasnt just about to be a q&a for myself, i think it would be fair to say that if i just started attacking you lot there or tried to run off then that would not be a value of life but i was trying to speak to you lot. I did say to the ballas on scene before they called on you lot to show up that it was late and i had to get out the city soon. Considering it was both groups who were making tweets and ramming my car I dont see any other reason as to why i would have to be taken out the area for questioning other than to be taken to my death. Not a single scenario you lot have been involved in with me has been enjoyable on both sides. 

Hold up here. The ts conversation is recorded. Not once did i say i hate you. In fact i said that Aztecas radio hasnt even spoke about you in a long time and we just dont even mention you as we have had bigger problems such as ballas and lost war. In ts he is going on about us targeting him but i gave him a way to sort it and told him if certain Aztecas do in fact target him then give me proof and ill sort it. This really needs to stop. We dont even speak about you so stop with this narrative and understand your actions in game have consequences.  

Good day. 

To whoever has to deal with this:
Pulled up to the ballas to hand myself over knowing full well in past scenarios that no matter what i said i would end up dying, of course i should not let these previous situations influence the rp but its extremely draining when all you have ever experienced from these groups is the same shit over and over again it was also at midnight i was heading off very soon and the last thing i wanted was 40 people hunting me down the next day over accusations, i am sick of the countless times i have witnessed and experienced it myself of being dumped over the silliest of reasons or even left out in the middle of nowhere with restraints on this is not the type of rp that rpuk stood for all these years ago, I get that we are on a different platform altogether now but the rp standards have changed now and its seriously becoming a joke, these groups have far too high of a cap allowing them to roam freely on the server as zergs v zergs, everyone states the same thing that the server is very stale and even these groups themselves say they do this shit out of boredom
Let´s adress this first. If there is issues regarding the RP provided by the gangs or individual people, please bring it up when it´s happening, not afterwards. We expect a great deal when it comes to RP, even more so from groups with their own turf. 

While I understand that situations can be frustrating at times, it does in no shape or form excuse a rulebreak. You know what you did wrong @Jake, so I will not elaborate. 

Considering your extensive history, and the unban with a "golden chance" not too long ago, everything but a perm is out of question and  you will be recieving a permanent ban for breaking G2.4, according to the fair ban system.

Accepted.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back