What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Andre, Kooki - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nema

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nema

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Andre, Kooki

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 06/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 350

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming, Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It started with Andre and Kooki shot my friend on a roof in Kavala. I tried to help him but got shot too and we both got executed. I came back to Kavala 15 min later. I then met them again, while I checked out a truck, full of injured people around it. I got shot by Kooki and got executed by Andre. This time they rushed the execution, and I did not feel that they provided any RP at all during that time. I came back to Kavala 15 min after, but I was recording this time, since my last encounter with them felt like they did not provide any RP at all.

You can see that I came into the area 25 sec to early before my NLR ran out. This was not my intension to break NLR and i will serve any punishment given for this rule break, but since my appearance did not affect any ongoing roleplay scenario, I hope we can overlook this for now.

When I came to Kavala helipad, I crashed my helicopter and got injured. Andre then says I am going to get punished for some unknown reason and rushes to the hospital to get a Defibrillator, so he can take my stuff of me before he kills me. He is failing RP here, since his character does not know my character, because I died. He Is missing a RP reason to kill this character, his reason is because he knows its me, which is metagaming. This is proved if you look at 03:00 – 03:13 where he is talking about my “crimes” in my past character. He is even falling asleep while he is saying it, which shows how little he cares about his RP at the moment. Kooki rushes to put zip ties on me as soon as I am revived. He does this, while adding nothing to the scenario, he does not even say, that he is going to zip tie me. The whole scenario seems rushed, like they did not have the energy to provide the necessary high RP to kill me. They just skipped the whole RP part and went straight to my backpack for loot as soon as I got revived as you can see at 03:28. They even took my radio and GPS at once, without saying a word. Worst part of all was the execution at 04:03. They rushed the execution so fast and never even came up with a reason why they wanted this unknown character to die, just because he crashed his own helicopter.

The quality of RP provided by Andre and Kooki was not remotely at the standard of this server. The whole scenario was rushed, they did not provide any RP at all, since they never explained why this character, that their character had never seen before could be executed by them and as seen at 03:00 – 03:13 they blamed this character for another character’s action (Metagaming).

I chose not to resolve this with Andre and Kooki for two reasons.

One is how little they cared about the situation and the RP aspect and only rushed for the executions. This tells me that these are players who does not care at all if they have provided any RP to the situation and likes to rush to the part where they “Win” without giving the other party in the scenario a satisfying PR situation.

Second part is that I have checked both players history when it comes to breaking rules. This is not the first time Andre has been reported for fail RP. He got reported by Lee Nover May 7 for RMD and Poor RP. Even though the report got rejected due to noise interruptions, he could have used this chance to better his RP, so he would not get into trouble again, but as you can see in the video, he does not look like a person who cares about RP performance. Kooki got an unbanned on March 29 for ban evading, where he was told by Robbie “I am going to give you a chance. Don't ruin it”. And on this situation, he did not provide any RP at all. This tells me that he doesn’t care about consequences even though he is on his final straw and would not be affected in a liaison with me.

You can not hear my mic, since i use Geforce recording and is set on a standard to not record mic activities.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMX8pjIWqqc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there Nema,

First of all I would like to apologise if you feel as though you have been wronged by myself and Andre. As a senior member of Vulcan I speak for the whole gang when I say we strive to achieve the highest level of roleplay possible, and am disappointed to hear that you feel as though we have not done so.

I would also like to mention that I am speaking on behalf of both myself and Andre in this report.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It started with Andre and Kooki shot my friend on a roof in Kavala. I tried to help him but got shot too and we both got executed. I came back to Kavala 15 min later. I then met them again, while I checked out a truck, full of injured people around it. I got shot by Kooki and got executed by Andre. This time they rushed the execution, and I did not feel that they provided any RP at all during that time. I came back to Kavala 15 min after, but I was recording this time, since my last encounter with them felt like they did not provide any RP at all.
I would like to start by explaining this situation as I feel as though it is untruthful/lacking detail. Andre and I were roaming around Kavala after just making friends and roleplaying with a newer member of the server. We then hear a helicopter crash over by the drug dealer church and head over to investigate. Upon arrival we discover that our new friend is being robbed. We pull up and Andre initiates on the robber which then results in me killing said robber. The area to which this happened was therefore an active gunfight. You then pull up in a vehicle and jump out with your gun out to see what is going on. I politely ask you numerous times to put your gun away as the area is an active situation and stated that if you did not do so I would be forced to lethal actions, to which you refused and decided to run behind a Qilin to try and get cover and prepare for a gunfight. It was then that I shot you down. We then revived the downed friendly's in the area, as well as the downed robber as we become aware that he is a member of volatile (to which we have troubles with), and wish to carry his execution out in a different manner. We proceeded to execute you for being "a threat to the life of a Vulcan member", asked if you had any last words and executed you. That was the end of this encounter with you.

Now, for the second situation of which this report is based on;

When I came to Kavala helipad, I crashed my helicopter and got injured. Andre then says I am going to get punished for some unknown reason and rushes to the hospital to get a Defibrillator, so he can take my stuff of me before he kills me. He is failing RP here, since his character does not know my character, because I died. He Is missing a RP reason to kill this character, his reason is because he knows its me, which is metagaming.
Andres reasoning for wanting to kill and execute you was not unjustified nor metagaming. From our perspective, a random helicopter has just come out of nowhere and decided to head straight towards us, very nearly ramming into us and killing everyone in the area. From our point of view this was a blatant attempt to VDM. When on the ground you made no attempt to apologise for nearly crashing into and killing the people in the area, which could have been done through either direct communication or OOC chat. Had you have apologised to us, the situation could have turned out differently. However you did not and we are not willing to deal with people who are willing to break server rules lightly. 

Kooki rushes to put zip ties on me as soon as I am revived. He does this, while adding nothing to the scenario, he does not even say, that he is going to zip tie me.
 It is true that I do not state that I am putting zip ties on you, I apologise for this, however, at 3:04 in your video, you can hear Andre state “today you are going to be placed under the restraints and executed by Vulcan”, therefore, right at the start of your revival you were made aware that once you were up, you would be placed under restraints.

This is proved if you look at 03:00 – 03:13 where he is talking about my “crimes” in my past character.
The whole scenario was rushed, they did not provide any RP at all, since they never explained why this character, that their character had never seen before could be executed by them and as seen at 03:00 – 03:13 they blamed this character for another character’s action (Metagaming).
If you listen, Andre says "for clear crimes that you've tried to commit against Vulcan". This is referring to the attempt to VDM. He never once mentions anything to do with a past character or past crimes. He is talking about the 'Crime' of attempted VDM. Therefore, what you have stated above is incorrect and you are just making wild accusations.

Worst part of all was the execution at 04:03. They rushed the execution so fast and never even came up with a reason why they wanted this unknown character to die
Once again, we told you many times why we were going to be executing you. Andre even states in the video (4:14) for a final time , right before me shooting you down "Today you are being executed by us, any last words". Also as previously mentioned, amid your revival he states “today you are going to be placed under the restraints and executed by Vulcan”. The execution was not rushed. We did not feel that the execution needed a long roleplay scenario, such as the one we gave you in your first life where we made you and your friend race.

We are very sorry about how this situation turned out. As I mentioned at the start, Vulcan strive to provide the highest quality of roleplay possible, especially with the people who are willing to provide the same level. With that being said, we would definitely like to take this into a TeamSpeak liaison so we can try to resolve this situation in a friendly manner. Had you made an attempt to communicate with us after the situation, we would have been more than happy to try and resolve this without taking it to the forums.

Thank you for your time reporting us. Hopefully we can come to an agreement on this situation 🙂

I speak for the whole gang when I say we strive to achieve the highest level of roleplay possible
If your intention here is to provide the "Highest" level of roleplay possible, why did´n you add anything to the scenario beside restraining me?. The only thing that was provided at the scene, was Andre keep telling me i was getting executed by vulcan for crimes against vulcan. It was never explained for what and why you wanted this character dead. The VDM part you are talking about, can´t be used as an excuse to want me dead. The reason for this is as you can see, i was trying to swerve away from you all and you are at a heliport, where is is normal for helicopters to fly at low altitude to land in the heli zone. So for you to say "a random helicopter has just come out of nowhere and decided to head straight towards us" Is not a clear enough reason for your character to want my character dead, without providing an explanation since you are at a heliport where helicopters normally fly and may have accidents like the one i had. The only explanation i got was and i quote "Once again, today you are placed under the restrains of vulcan therefor executed by vulcan for clear fucking crimes that you tried to commit against them" It is clear as day, that when Andre is telling me, that he is placing me once again in restrains and is going to execute me, he is not referring to a VDM, that you claim he is, but he is referring to our past scenario, where he placed me under restrains and executed me. If i cant make you see what your friends real intentions was in that scenario, then i cant help you, but hopefully the admin who is dealing with this report, can see that Andre is clearly referencing our past scenarios. 

If you listen, Andre says "for clear crimes that you've tried to commit against Vulcan". This is referring to the attempt to VDM. He never once mentions anything to do with a past character or past crimes. He is talking about the 'Crime' of attempted VDM. Therefore, what you have stated above is incorrect and you are just making wild accusations.
 As you can clearly hear in the video, Andre is telling a character that he has never seen before that"  "Once again, today you are placed under the restrains of vulcan therefor executed by vulcan for clear fucking crimes that you tried to commit against them" so when you say  "He never once mentions anything to do with a past character or past crimes" We can see that you are clearly trying to cover your friend mistake, by being lazy in his RP. You can even hear him jawning in the video which is not a normal thing to do if his character is mad that he was almost hit by a helicopter. It also tells me that he was too tired to put any effort into his RP and was speaking like he was reading through a script. Next time if you´re too tired to provide any RP to an execution, then don´t carry out the execution. You two had the choice to just let me bleed out. You chose to rush to the hospital to help me up, only to take my things and then shoot me down again. Anyone can see that you guys did´n care to provide provide me with any RP, you just wanted my stuff and to instantly kill me again, because you became annoyed, that i kept coming back to Kavala every 15 minutes. I cant make you see that, but i hope the admin can see how clearly it is, what your real intention was.

We did not feel that the execution needed a long roleplay scenario, such as the one we gave you in your first life where we made you and your friend race.
  I´m confuses what you mean by this. I was never explained a real reason of why i was getting executed. You two just rushed to take my things and executed me, where your only conversation with me was ,You are getting restrained, You are getting executed, For crimes again vulcan, Boom, any last words, boom, the end. Kooki, do you really think that the roleplay you provided there was at high standard or by what you are saying "highest level of roleplay possible"?. I have seen players with 1 hour or less in this server, who have provided better roleplay that what you gave me that day and i´m pretty sure many are agreeing with me on this one. You guys have been on this server for for more than a year, Andre has been for for 2 years now, so you have no excuse to why you could´n provide some quality RP for me in that helipad. I believe you guys just chose to be lazy and where just having fun killing people all around Kavala and at the speed you guys where doing it and with my past encounter with you guys, i don´t believe it was with high RP, but i have no proof of that.     

As you are saying, that you did´n feel that you needed to provide me with a long scenario, that maybe would end up being an enjoyable scenario. It it because you had already giving me one in a past life?, giving you justification to just skip this one?. Every scenario especially when you are killing a character has to be giving not a minimum but quality roleplay before shooting and i don´t feel that you guys gave me that, it felt like i was being read a script and i was never told a reason of why i was being killed, because just telling me it was for some unknown crimes don´t make sense, if its not 100% clear of why. Your claims about VDM is not 100% since it was a heliport, i swerved away from you, and the other guys did´n sound angry at me, they where just feeling sad for me, for crashing my plane.   

(1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.)    

I will be leaving this up to the admins. If they believe this scenario was considered high quality RP, that is demanded for the RPUK Servers or not and if they can see if Andre did use any Out of Game knowledge, by knowing that it was me and therefore killing me on the spot or if it was just anger because of the helicrash.     

The VDM part you are talking about, can´t be used as an excuse to want me dead. The reason for this is as you can see, i was trying to swerve away from you all and you are at a heliport, where is is normal for helicopters to fly at low altitude to land in the heli zone.
Yes it’s normal for a helicopter to fly at low altitudes over a heliport, however it’s not normal to head straight towards a group of people and crash within 10 metres of them. I don’t believe I’m wrong in saying that Kavala heliport has more than enough space for one hummingbird to land comfortably away from other people, especially when said people are all clustered in one corner. Could this have just been a coincidence? Maybe. From our perspective however it was not, and after watching your perspective it seems even more likely to have been intentional. C4.4 states “Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.” So why is it that you decided you were exempt from this rule? Not only are you blatantly attempting to VDM us, but you are also breaking NLR to do so? Something about that doesn’t seem right.

"Once again, today you are placed under the restrains of vulcan therefor executed by vulcan for clear fucking crimes that you tried to commit against them" It is clear as day, that when Andre is telling me, that he is placing me once again in restrains and is going to execute me, he is not referring to a VDM, that you claim he is, but he is referring to our past scenario, where he placed me under restrains and executed me.
Nothing in this statement is true. All you are doing is inferring and reaching for any scrap or slip up that you can find. Anybody could infer anything from what Andre says. The only thing that is definite is him saying “Once again, today you are placed under the restrains of Vulcan therefore executed by Vulcan for clear fucking crimes that you tried to commit against them”. You can read into it any which way you want. No matter how you do so, you have bias because you want us banned, so are only seeing the worst in what he says. Simple as.

We also did not just put you in restraints and execute you. After shooting you both we then revived you and placed you in restraints. We patted you down and then played a game with you which resulted in both you and your friends death. You are picking out the words “once again”. This has absolutely zero relation to any previous role play scenario. Andre says "once again" as he was in belief that he had already told you his intentions. You can hear him state in your video “oh you are so getting boated” which is a form of punishment that we like to employ as a type of execution. This is where Andres confusion comes in. He is not saying “once again” as he knows we have executed you before, he is saying it because he believes that he already relayed his intentions with you.

We can see that you are clearly trying to cover your friend mistake, by being lazy in his RP. You can even hear him jawning in the video which is not a normal thing to do if his character is mad that he was almost hit by a helicopter.
Are we really nit-picking every little detail now. It was 6am for him. Sometimes slip ups happen when hot mic-ing a roleplay situation. It is part of human nature to yawn. Yes it did not fit with the frustration his character would’ve been facing, but by no means was it intentional, he wasn’t planning to force a yawn during our interaction with you, it came out of nowhere. As yawns tend to do. This is an unfair and unreasonable point to make.

because you became annoyed, that i kept coming back to Kavala every 15 minutes.
Once again this is false. At a time where there are little people on the server, any human interaction is greatly welcomed. I can assure you in no way were we annoyed by you coming back to Kavala. In both scenarios that you say we rushed your executions and deaths you displayed no intention to want to engage in any form of roleplay:

Situation 1:  you pulled up to a situation with your gun out ready to fight. I politely asked you to put it away so I could finish dealing with the situation (that you had absolutely zero part in) you said no and ran behind a van to set up for a fight. Showing no intention to want to engage in a peaceful roleplay scenario.

Situation 2: As already discussed, you attempted to VDM us. No part of this showed any want to have a decent roleplay situation. 

We thoroughly enjoyed our first encounter with you and your friend and would happily of carried out more role play had you shown us in any later situations that you had any intention to do the same, unfortunately you did not.

As you are saying, that you did´n feel that you needed to provide me with a long scenario, that maybe would end up being an enjoyable scenario. It it because you had already giving me one in a past life?, giving you justification to just skip this one?
No. As mentioned in the point above you displayed no intentions what so ever to want to roleplay. I would also like to further point out that throughout the whole you activated your direct communications a maximum of 4 times throughout your 4 minute 32 second video. None of these times did you attempt to provide any sort of roleplay. Your first time you laughed and said whoops. Would you do this if you crashed a helicopter and were bleeding out in real life? I don't think so. The only other time you said anything somewhat valuable is towards the end of the situation when we take you into the building and you ask us not to kill you.

I´m confuses what you mean by this. I was never explained a real reason of why i was getting executed.
We did. Andre told you that you were being executed for crimes that you committed against us. Yes we could of told you that we were executing you for attempting to ram into us, however, it was not necessary to do so. 

The only thing that was provided at the scene, was Andre keep telling me i was getting executed by vulcan for crimes against vulcan. It was never explained for what and why you wanted this character dead. The VDM part you are talking about, can´t be used as an excuse to want me dead.
Attempting to ram and kill multiple people is not a good enough excuse for wanting to kill and execute somebody? I would think it is to be quite honest with you. We told you multiple times that you were being executed for crimes against Vulcan. That was our reason for executing you.

Because most of what you are implying here, can be explained by my first and second post, i will let the admins deal with this report, since at the moment, its clear that this is just going to be going back and forth. I will post if i get hold on any new information to add to this report. I will also be available to answer some important questions if needed.

Basically its up to the admin, who is going to deal with this report, to decide if this was quality RP or not, and if Andre was referring to a past interaction with another character or not.

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.” So why is it that you decided you were exempt from this rule?
I am not an exempt of this rule and never will i be. This was a slip up from my side and i´m sorry about that. Luckily it did´n have an impact on any ongoing RP scenario, that i went to the area 25 second too early, so i hope we can overlook my slip up for now. 

OK, gonna get this report finished up.

This final reply is going to be based off the report of the video provided. I known in this report you guys talk about previous situations leading up to this situations but, I have no video to base these claims off.

@Kookiand @Andre, In the video it seems you guys just want to say the board line phases that will allow you to kill this guy off. You show no expended RP with Nema when giving him medical attention, zip tying him, looting him and then finally putting bullets into his head. You could of easily extended this roleplay by making him beg for his life make it do certain tasks for you if you believe the helicopter ram was done on purpose. You state multiple times that Vulcan tries to provide the highest RP but I don't see it in that video. 

Because of this you will both be receiving a ban under rule: 
(6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

@KookiYou will get a 1 day ban for this rule break. Considering your past convictions and how Robbie stated on your last unban appeal "I am going to give you a chance. Don't ruin it." You are getting off very luckily with this one. I expect for the future Vulcan shows off this High Quality RP or they will be receiving similar bans.

@Andre You will get a 7 day ban in line with the fair ban system. Like wise with Kooki, I expect for the future Vulcan shows off this High Quality RP or they will be receiving similar bans.

@Nema In the video it shows you breaking NLR. Even if it was by 25 seconds you still broke this rule. Rules are there for a reason. 

Because of this you will get a 1 day ban in line with the fair ban system for breaking rule:
(4.3) When you respawn: Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

Thank you for making this report.
tenor.gif

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back