What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Wonk - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonk

Unban Appeal for Wonk 

In-game Name: jeremy clarence

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198302193432

Ban ID: rpuk#4241

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I didn't realise the song was offensive (selected the wrong song ID)

Why should we unban you ?: It was an honest mistake no one told me the song was bad and cause my music was turned off I couldn't hear it myself. (We all were sending song ids in chat I must've selected the wrong one without realising)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Just for clarification, you have selected Altis Life as the server but you mean GTARP right?

Also, before we continue.. Would you like to tell the truth and come clean or is that all you will put in your appeal?

Gonna give you the last chance to come clean and tell what happen that lead up to your ban. 

I was under the impression you lot knew the context. Ill lay it all out. Me and a few of my friends went on RPUK to have some fun. Alot of us were quite hyper and just were in the mood to have some fun. So when we discovered we could play songs at Tequilala we started Putting song ID's in chat. Some of them played Mildly offensive songs but nothing too crazy, I couldn't hear the songs myself as I didnt know i had to turn up Actual GTA music volume (I assumed it was a setting in FiveM) So for the majority I just played the song on my second monito in YouTube and danced about to it ingame. We put on some actual songs so I decided ill play some too. I posted the song IDs in chat. but when I went to copy one in I must have mis selected cause I got banned after spam playing it. After I was banned I checked the song and to my unfortunate surprise It was a song titled I hate N**** The lyrics of course saying that multiple times. Im not lying this was an honest mistake and yes hard to believe but we are new. I didnt mean to play that ID and im surprised we didnt accidentally play it earlier on. I apologise I should have manually checked each ID before playing them. Sorry...

For you to have copied and pasted a youtube ID into the DJ booth, that exact song needed to be on your browser, ready to be played. It's not by chance that you accidently miss-typed a character in the ID or copied an ID from somewhere else. You will have physically have had that video open, on your browser and tbh I think you knew exactly what you did.

The fact also remains that the music kept getting turned off to stop these lyrics coming through, yet the ID was kept being put in to start it again.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back