What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Crimzon - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiDig

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Branchy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Crimzon

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 06/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1700

What best describes this incident ?: Threatened to dox C1.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After fighting at castle and killing Crimzon and his friend we shouted at him as they often do to us which is totally fine but it seems Crimzon took it to heart and then clearly threatens to find where me and my gang mate live. I have been unable to post this report due to work and also the security check on the forums doesnt seem to work for me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/XG3Kr4zlT14
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

We also spoke to admin about the situation but were unable to get into contact with one initially. The admin in question told us to continue with report

ok, so, i like to have a joke every now n then and this was a joke, i dont have the time to find where someone lives etc and never would do a thing. im willing to resolve this in other ways beacuse well

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
this didnt happen. 
+ how do you know i meant IRL, i couldve been talking about where your house is in game.

Crimzon is right I didnt try to resolve it thats my fault for ticking it but I believe its very obvious you werent talking about in game

as i said, im willing to resolve it in others before this report continues, if your up for it. because, most of the time when i say this stuff its a joke. + you explain to me, why would i want to find where you live?

I dont really believe this is something that can be resolved as this is a blatant rule break and due to the amount of run-ins ive had with your group I'm tired of trying to resolve things just for them to not learn their lesson. Regardless whether its a joke or not this isnt really something to say on this, or any. server.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really believe this is something that can be resolved as this is a blatant rule break and due to the amount of run-ins ive had with your group I'm tired of trying to resolve things just for them to not learn their lesson. Regardless whether its a joke or not this isnt really something to say this server.
can i point out the fact that literally every time we've run into you, you guys break a rather large amount of rules, yet act like you dont break them, you act like your perfect. get a fucking grip honestly, learn to take a fucking joke

The point of this report has clearly been made, as it seems we're unable to act as adults, I'll lock this thread - awaiting a member of staff to process the report.

Hello there and thank you for your patience.

What I can read from the replies on this post, I can tell that you guys have run into each other before and are both very frustrated.

To start things off, we always like to see players attempting to resolve a situation before a player report is made. However, in certain situations one might choose not to do so.

This community is a safe space for everyone, where we do our best every single day to keep it that way, obviously threatening to "Dox" someone is against our rules and what we stand for as a community.

From watching the video's and reading your replies, I can see that what Crimzon said can be interpreted in different ways. It was a heated situation but from the video that you have provided, I can't say if it was said as an actual threat to come and find where HiDigand his mate lives IRL, or he meant it within RP. (For example: Maybe Crimzon was hoping to survive the situation and then come find where HiDigand lives on the island.)

Please keep in mind with what you say in situations like that. I understand you are probably frustrated because you just got shot, but some people have different experiences and might actually think you are threatening to come find where they live IRL.

As you can clearly tell from reading my reply, there is not enough evidence for me of Crimzon actually threatening to dox you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back