What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - loco cartre - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

loco cartre

Unban Appeal for loco cartre 

In-game Name: Loco Cartre

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198153802817

Ban ID: 4186

Reason given for your ban: I hit someone with my car

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe i was banned for hitting a vargos member with my car.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand that what i did was wrong, i thought out of anger and that is wrong, it was all my fault, the altercation was very toxic and it spiraled out of control. I really do love the server and i am a normal user who does jobs such as park ranger and lorry driving, i am not here to troll you guys or anyone on the server, i really hope i can get back on one day, i feel stupid for letting anger get the best of me in a situation like this. I really miss playing and i am going to really try and make a positive impact on the community from now on, thanks for your time and im sorry for causing unnecessary problems, if somehow i do get back into the city i will be making the most of it and 100% staying away from these types of altercations. I am not expecting to be unbanned, i just thought i would attempt to fight for one of my favorite pass times, thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This was not your only rule break was it ?

The day before your ban a report was been made on you and the day you got ban we received many complaint about you ingame 

Link to your report 

So why will we ever consider unbanning you with the behaver you have showed in these 2 days ?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back