What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - TJL2004 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL2004

Unban Appeal for TJL2004 

In-game Name: tyler love

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID:

Ban ID: 4240

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was getting arrested but had to leave for work the officer got told that but said thats ur own problem

Why should we unban you ?: because i had no choice i had to leave or i would of been late for work

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

yes i would of stayed in the city if i didnt have to rush to work ive been in this city about 6 months done a lot on it made a lot of mates i really dont want to stay banned for needing to go to work id understand if it was somthing really bad i did but i didnt i just needed to get to work

Can you tell me the story how you ended up been arrested and when you told the police you had to go to work ? 

Yes so I went to pick my mate up from the hospital and went to see where he was he we walked out side got in my car then heard someone say sometime to can’t remember what they exactly said but we went back in got called pussys then we both got stabbed so my mate pulled out his bat and I pulled out my gum but didn’t manage to shoot the guy because he was 2 close so then my mate hit him with the bat and we walked out of the building and 2 police cars turned up so me and my mate jumped in the car I new I didn’t have time to get arrested because I had work so I just drove off then fell out of the car and we both got tazed and then I said I have got to leave because I have work so I left and then my mate also told him why I left but the officer just said well that’s his problem I wouldn’t of left if I had work I would of just stayed in and got arrested my mate got let go anyway because it was self defence so I think I would of 2 but ye this is what about 

I don't really understand your timeline. 

You have to go to work but return after a person say pussy to you ? 

Then a fight break out police turn up and have a little chaise and you crash and got teased and log out ? 

From the sound of your story you didn't even have the time to drive your friend anywhere because you had to go to work ?

I was going to drop him at the truck depo so that’s where I would of logged off anyway I would of made it there before I had to go to work but then when these people said something my mate went in first and then I followed i didn’t expect to get stabbed or a police chase us that’s what my mates like if someone says somet he’s gonna go to them so I wasn’t just gonna leave him so I went to see what was going on like I said I would of had time to take him to the depo but then when we got stabbed  and had that fight it ovs took a bit of time that I didn’t expect to happen but now I understand that ye that got me band so if I do get unbanned I just won’t come into the city before I have work or come out of the city earlier so this doesn’t happen again I just want to get back into the city I put I lot of time into that city and don’t want it all to go to waste 

The good ole' excuse of 'I had to go so I logged off' right after you're involved in a situation where you've essentially lost. 

You could've done multiple things, including but not limited to contacting staff to let them know you REALLY had to go but instead you just left. 

You've made your bed, you can now lie in it. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back