What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Best RPUK (FiveM) Stories

JohnKiff

Banned
So I was looking through old videos that I had and was watching back on events that happened such as when I was involved with the first ever big bank, well I believe it was, and it got me wondering what stories have people had so please leave some of your best moments I'm really interested to see what peoples views of the city are like and what they are experienced so far 🙂 

Making NCA with the boys, going to police with the idea and then getting rejected because it "isn't needed"  to then it be its own independent whitelisted group whilst we were about x  @Yello @Magic Mike

Making NCA with the boys, going to police with the idea and then getting rejected because it "isn't needed"  to then it be its own independent whitelisted group whilst we were about x  @Yello @Magic Mike
Then it being taken and changed to CID by the police anyways, even tho it wasn't needed xD

Where it all ended

85f32251d455bf2c6d02cfe64547408e.png

Two of my favourites would be doing the big bank just as police were going to sleep (the perfect heist) with the Tyrones, only for them to deposit the cash back in to the machines at the big bank and then the bank thank them for returning all the cash. 

Also had a blast harassing the police as the cleanup crew with the deltas, just wandering around the police station and hospital directing traffic and trying to keep the peace, appreciated by some disliked by many. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back