What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - DylanL - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanL

Unban Appeal for DylanL 

In-game Name: Dylan

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198039573846

Ban ID: 6RQ3vDl_e

Reason given for your ban: permanent ban for breaking C1.2.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned due my use of an offensive word

Why should we unban you ?: i have appologies for using a word which is unsuiable for this server and to be said, when the situation arose it was a heated conversation due to the dislike between myself and the person making the report. i acknowledge the work i said was very inapproriate and things are said in the moment that arent meant. i dont use this word but its slipped up. again i appologies for using the word. this is the first time i have had a run in with any admin on any game i have played the the many many years of gaming. i am not one to lose my temper with immature agruments but on this instance i have lost my control as seem from the video. i cant stress enough how sincere my appology is. i can only hope you can see my sincereness for this appology. since the incident i have not commicated with any member of that group and have distanced myself as a whole. if i am killed in redzone by them i dont speak i just give up. if i am aloud back to the server which i very much enjoy playing as you can see all my hours on arma are on your server, i shall make sure i am not involbed in anymore issues or complaints with any member on the server or with the admin team. i am a very strong roleplayer on this server which is why i have never changed server i activly play this server. again i have appologised i hope you can take this into consideration. many thanks for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i acknowledge the work i said was very inapproriate
@DylanLOn the report itself you kept saying that you 'Don't remember' saying this word. Have you come now to the full realisation that you did in-fact say this?

hi george, like i said to sam i didnt remember saying the word but as in the video i cant dispute it was me, i have appologiesed for my actions they are not how would normally conduct myself and for that i am sorry. if i am aloud back to the server that i do very much enjoy playing i will keep my upmost to always be on my best behaviour and ensure i break no rules going forward. again i can only appologies as much as i have.

thanks for your time, dylan.

Do you normal use discriminate people since you can't even remember the word you are using ? 

no i dont, i dont use this language in a day to day basis it was a big mistake that will not happen again. if given another chance i will be on best behavior as i should have been in this instance. again i am sorry for using such language.

Please quote the server rule you've broken and explain in your own words why such a rule is in place on our server(s). 

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban

rule is in place so no one is felt to be discriminated by oither people, by use of words and or mocking faith, way someone might speak or where they come from. everyone comes to play a game they enjoy and not to have rude/ harsh words thrown at them

@DylanLYou will be unbanned at this point and expected to follow all the rules.

Failure to do so and you'll end up back here with far less of a chance to return. 

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which one(s) you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back