What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - xXT1-GhOsTXx - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXT1-GhOsTXx

Unban Appeal for xXT1-GhOsTXx 

In-game Name: [008][MO]Titan

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199069003313

Ban ID: {[GkY5_MWQ5]

Reason given for your ban: (1.8) Threating to ban a RP player in game and OC chat while breaking RP Character in game and arguing with a fellow player.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Threating to get a player banned in game and pubically in OC chat and losing my temper with the group in game chat

Why should we unban you ?: I lost my temper and I Regret my actions and wish I could go back in time to to reverse these action and want to play with friends and have fun Roleplaying and help the community grow I didn't real the rules until last night and I know full understanding to my best of ability and spent 3 hours reading them and needing help from a friends since I have learning difficulty. I wish I've read the rules before committing my actions and fully agree to the rules. i want to also give word of this community and help it grow and become bigger and better and very enjoyable. MY SINCIER APPOLAGY!.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@xXT1-GhOsTXxIt seems that you like to use the OOC chat alot for an RP game server.

You were banned for C1.2, not 1.8

Does your use of OOC and the rule C1.2 remind you of why you actually got banned?

hold on i never did that RDM i got shot and throwing in the water and perm banned i didnt kill anyone via rdm or killing spree i this is gotta be a mistake

sorry but where is the evidence i did mass rdm i never did it either so how dose that result in a perm banned with no evidence while i was playing with friends and no one got killed via rdm but myself because getting in a boat kills you when getting close to it. pleases explain because this is not true what im banned for! 

there has to be a mistake because i know for sure i have not done RDM at all and i will fight this out because this is sad since i never did RDM. they must of banned me for the wrong reason sorry but i didn't even kill someone that day but myself by a boat 5x tryna to and do pearl run! pls explain that.

this is false fabrication of evidence Honestly im not happy since i know what i did and did not do!!!!!

and also i got banned when some kid from volatile zip tied me and put me in the sea next to the HMS Boat while the paramedic were there! 

can i contact you via phone number if i give it to you or teams because i don't get why I'm banned for C1.2 THIS IS  false fabrication 

i will admit to threating to ban someone out of Roleplay and i know thats wrong what i did but i never did RDM there's a gotta be a mistake and i dont wanna argue about this situation over a game /RP.

i just want a explanation on what i did if i did RDM eventho i didn't. 

(1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

i didnt neither of this following the few day i came back to the game so this hurts my brain. on how someone gets perm banned for somthing they did not do 

how would you like me to prove this?

because i can for sure confirm there's no footage of me RDM players or out of RP

if dont reply straight away im sorry because im in sixth form/starting collage and currently busy and ill try my best to reply asap.

Clearly you haven't read the rules properly as you are still stating the wrong rule!

It's  C1.2

Appeal locked for 3 days for bumping thread.

I'm sorry but I'm struggling to get what i did wrong but all i remember sir is that i lost my temper and threating to banned a player and had arguments and call a kid fat living in a basement in ooc and i do sincerely apologies for my actions and wish i can reverse what i did but i did brake RP in game in voice chat and didn't play along and I'm so sorry about the incident and i wish to say sorry to the guy in ooc or if i bump into him and i apologies for wasting your time George Harris. if this is not what i was banned for and I'm sorry if it not this because i cant think or remember of what else i could of done to brake rule C1.2.

Well, now you've done multiple things wrong. 

You've clearly not read the server rules, because C1.2 isn't what you stated it is. 

You need to go away, have a think about what you've done and at that point, submit a new appeal.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back