What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - av - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

av

Unban Appeal for av 

In-game Name: Jose Martin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198799650438

Ban ID: rpuk#4245

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for using offensive language. I called someone the F slur, unknowing of the server rules, that is my fault that I was uneducated on the rules, and I am willing to take responsibility for my actions, I am not going to deny what I said.

Why should we unban you ?: I'm willing to prove that it was a mistake on my end, and that I am willing to educate myself on rules, so something like this does not happen in the future, as it could cause problems for me and people who are offended.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why did you not read the server rules ? 

Is it normal for you to start being discrimination against people you meet at a hospital ? 

Why did you not read the server rules ? 

Is it normal for you to start being discrimination against people you meet at a hospital ? 
No it is not, it was out of anger, and that doesn't make it ok or justify my actions, but as I said, it was a mistake that I am resentful of. I did read server rules, but not thoroughly which is only my mistake to deal with.

@avPlease quote me the rule you broke and explain why we have that rule in your own words.

@avPlease respond soon or this appeal will time out.

@avPlease quote me the rule you broke and explain why we have that rule in your own words.
I broke rule C1.2 which in summary says that no discriminatory language should be used you, this rule is in place to keep the server a safe place for everyone, and anyone, and so that nobody is offended by anything said in the server.

So if this sort of language is normal for you but you said it because "you hadnt read our server rules" how can we trust that worse will not come out your mouth if we let you back?

Also, explain this name choice to me and tell me the meaning behind it:

Previous Name: Elliott Niguerez

So if this sort of language is normal for you but you said it because "you hadnt read our server rules" how can we trust that worse will not come out your mouth if we let you back?

Also, explain this name choice to me and tell me the meaning behind it:

Previous Name: Elliott Niguerez
Elliott Niguerez, that name is not racist in any manner, you are just perceiving it wrong I believe, and that language is not normal, as I previously said  it was out of anger and is not ok.

Could you also answer this

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back