What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - lukedo2929 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukedo2929

Unban Appeal for lukedo2929 

In-game Name: luke adams

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198164314640

Ban ID: i cant find it

Reason given for your ban: G4.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm not to sure why I got banned

Why should we unban you ?: because I don't think I done anything wrong I got shot in the leg so I could still talk but I don't think I broke any rules

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Correct Steam ID: 76561198164314645
Ban ID: 4246

You were banned for G4.4 - specifically 'Acting your injuries whilst downed'.

Do you think if you had been severely injured you should be on the floor shouting and bragging about how you downed two other people?

no I shouldn't of done the things I done it was more the adrenalin and I wasn't thinking straight I was just happy to be with my vago's Family again I do understand what you are saying and I can promise you it will never happen again

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the second ban you have had for exactly the same thing that you were banned for before: 

You said on that appeal how you would act when you are downed, yet you didn't actually put it into practise when in the situation.

Why should we believe that now you are ready to follow this rule?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In my voice you can tell I was injured and was still able to talk due to only being shot in the back of the leg and I would of respawned after he shot me in the head but I didn't have the chance to but I really shouldn't of said what I said I've been on the island for so long now made so many mates so many good times I fully under stand your perspective and will keep this situation in mind and improve my roleplaying abilities for the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Conveniently, you only show a portion of what actually happened. 

I also wouldn't really say you were 'acting injured' 

Considering you've already been banned for such thing, not three months ago. I think it's time for you to take a bit of a break out and think about your actions before being allowed back on our server. 

You can reappeal 01/08/2021

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back