What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 275 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Boston

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Will Boston

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 275

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP & RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Close before restart i decided to go for a drive around the island and enjoy my car. Drove over to sandy shores and thought i could use the bump with enough speed and jump over the cars. Didnt went the way i wanted bumped into a car that flew in to the aztecas female. Repaired my car and saw another civilian drive in to a car what made a person fly, This made me laugh. The aztecas person came over to me while she was laughing. Then at 1 moment when i replied to her question she started hitting me without any reasons and killed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/jCu2zMeHErw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Being as i am next to you and get hit after. You are literally driving like an idiot. You  can SEE the cars are there can decide not to slow down and hit the cars which hit Daisy. Then sit there laughing. Its your own fault, if you had said sorry maybe this wouldnt have happened

I was the first female to get hit from the cars that you slammed into me, I ask why you're laughing then beat you with a flashlight and asked if its funny.  I don't feel like I did anything wrong but I guess I'll find out.

You broke the G1.8 rule multiple times before you even got to the aztecas and bumped into the cars you had no chance to fly over to begin with. And even if you did, that would've been even more Fail Driving. At the very least you're the one that should get banned if nothing else.

(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas. During police chases excessive speed is permitted. If you experience an accident then you are expected to roleplay out the accident, both from your health perspective and the damage to your vehicle.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/gtarprules/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

I have reviewed all the evidence and read your replies. From what I can see, you where driving like a maniac and didn't brake whatsoever even when you where getting really close to the cars in front of you when you tried making a normal road in the dessert into a stunt ramp.

After that happened, rather then acting injured or being in shock from the huge impact that you have just had slamming into those cars at 115+ Miles per hour, you decide to laugh and call it jokes.

Please keep in mind that when you have just had a traumatic accident like that, it's bad roleplay from your side if you just step out of your car, proceed laughing out loud and start repairing your own vehicle with no questions asked about possible injured people around. 

I think it's safe to say, that when you slam into multiple cars at that speed, then get out of your car starting to laugh and not even formally apologizing to the victims involved in the crash, it's pretty clear why you are getting beat up by the female Azteca with a flashlight.

You were also breaking this server rule @Will Boston, I will let you off with a Formal Warning this time, re-read the rule and keep it in mind for future reference please.

(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas. During police chases excessive speed is permitted. If you experience an accident then you are expected to roleplay out the accident, both from your health perspective and the damage to your vehicle.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back