What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 354 and 442 (2 people) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholomew Osas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 354 and 442 (2 people)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: Racism

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a friend were randomly driving around when we encountered 2 racist at lower legion, we left the area and thought we could just make it an easy report, but they decided to follow us and be annoying after following us for around 3 minutes we arrived at our hangout with the other and there we had another conversation where they tried to make up their mistake by saying the words had a different meaning. We decided to kill them and dump them nearby.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/wrc1kh
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

From the video that you have provided, I can clearly hear a ethnic slur being used by the individual in the Mercedes next to you in the parking lot and shortly after, I hear the individual with the black balaclava starts speaking to you and calling you a different ethnic slur. 

Would you have any video or some other sort of concrete evidence as to what their session ID's were at that time to confirm it was them? @vSolarian 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

From the video that you have provided, I can clearly hear a ethnic slur being used by the individual in the Mercedes next to you in the parking lot and shortly after, I hear the individual with the black balaclava starts speaking to you and calling you a different ethnic slur. 

Would you have any video or some other sort of concrete evidence as to what their session ID's were at that time to confirm it was them? @vSolarian 
My bad for the very late update, in the picture you can clearly see the ID's.

IDS.png

Hello and thank you for your reply. 

I can't actually tell what the person in the car looks like from the video that you had provided previously, also the other individual seems to be wearing different clothing.

Would you have a screenshot of their ID's close to the moment where this incident occurred / more recent as to when you recorded the clip provided above?

Hello and thank you for your reply. 

I can't actually tell what the person in the car looks like from the video that you had provided previously, also the other individual seems to be wearing different clothing.

Would you have a screenshot of their ID's close to the moment where this incident occurred / more recent as to when you recorded the clip provided above?
here you go

IDS.png

Perfect and thank you for the fast reply.

I will be taking action against the  individual in the car in this report as it's very clear as to what he said.

For the other guy (ID:442), I first thought he was referring to a different East-European ethnic slur but after watching the video multiple times, I think it's safe to say that ID:442 was referring to your glasses.

ID 354  Permanent ban for breaking C1.2.

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back