What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 153 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveysGames

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Carlos Harvestos

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 153

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2040

What best describes this incident ?: Trolling/ Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So what had happened once the 8pm restarts had happened and i got back into the server i started the mechanic job and done my first job when i come back there was many cars parked outside the impound so i asked the two guys in green who was at the impound (also there before the 8pm restart) to give me a hand clearing the area which they did whilst i was clearing the area id 153 had gone to my truck and impounded the vehicle sat the back of the flatbed causing it to bug my game so i can't take it off myself or leave the service and restart with a fresh new job because it says i already have a job in progress. The exact same guy done the same thing with Shylock El Diablo (ID 9) just after the area was cleared up. As you can see in the clip i have attached he runs to what would have been the third person he'd of done this to within the space of 20 minutes max 30 before Shylock starts to pull him up on it. This guy clearly knows what he is doing as he put in the ooc chat he didn't intend to bug our games out shortly after i asked Shylock to come to ts to discuss his side of the story on ID 153.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfj67nfW2_Y
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

@HarveysGames I have tried to open the YouTube link that you have provided, but it's on private. Could you please make it accessible for me so I can review the evidence?

Hello and thanks again, I am now able to review the video.

From what I can see, the person in question in this player report is named: David Dickinson.

David is obviously taking a piss, impounding the cars and interfering with your jobs. Shortly after, he gets beaten up / shot and does not act injured whatsoever whilst being downed, generally providing shit RP to you and everyone around.

I'll give David Dickinson 24 hours to respond to this report to explain himself as to what his side of the story is.

No reply from player being reported.

24 hour ban for breaking C1.10

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back