What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Group Chat (Phone App)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slop

I've group chats on two different characters now, but I see them all regardless of which character I am logged in with.

On the issue board #73 

Thanks for reporting this bug!

noticed as well, when you log in on your tweedle on 1 characer, and log into another character, you're still logged in the same tweedle, id like to see that you're logged in on different accounts on different characters. 

Don't know if this relates to any attempt to resolve this issue, but my phone has now lost all it's group chats (no - I haven't done a wipe).

Losing access to group chat(s) puts my characters life in mortal danger so clearly this needs to go to top of the backlog :') - Self Centred? Me? 😄

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back