What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 66, 104, 60 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby_brown

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bobby Roselli

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 66, 104, 60

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/15/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: Abusing power as a cop, power gaiming.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving around looking for my EVO, because it wasn't at impound, I couldn't find it anywhere so I thought ill go to lower legion maybe its there... when I tried to look at the cars that were there I got hit by a cop car and knocked down, while in the animation of me falling down a random cop arrested me, They didn't say a word about what was going on or why am I getting detained (2. evidence below) they didn't even read me my rights, they just put me in the car and drove me to the PD, after we stopped at PD, one of the cops asked how did we even know it was the guy we were looking for, then one of the other cops stated that I locked the car and he saw that, so I said "Somebody can give me keys, so how can you know?" then the cop stated that IT WAS RIGH AFTER THE STORM (3. evidence below), so its definitely me, so my question is how can his character know that right after the storm everything resets???.... After that I was brought to sells below where they said I had a warrant about some kind of robbery that my car was involved in, but my EVO got stolen days ago and I couldn't find it anywhere so it must have been parked somewhere I even made a text message to the police stating that the car is stolen (but I guess police don't even see those messages) then I explained that I got the car a week ago ( I swapped my stinger for an EVO) (4. evidence below).... THEN COMES THE BEST PART one of the cops start to explain that he cant even charge me with the warrant :) so hes gonna charge me with gun possession and the unpaid thickets ( OH BTW I'm in Padrinos and were at war with Apostles, so cops shouldn't even get involved) (5. evidence below) Then they finally read me my rights(6.Evidance below is what they actually charged me with) I lost a combat pistol and 37 bullets that I should have used in fight with apostles not even mentioning the 230 months that I got.

How is this even considered role play???

1. https://i.imgur.com/i4KoGBs.jpg
2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0s9sHtMm0&ab_channel=mobilais1
3.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKPmCaDClvc&ab_channel=mobilais1
4.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBOCsd5PDbs&ab_channel=mobilais1
5.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-AtBQwaNpQ&ab_channel=mobilais1
6.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3_iYvcHb_Q&ab_channel=mobilais1

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://i.imgur.com/i4KoGBs.jpg%20%20%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0s9sHtMm0&ab_channel=mobilais1
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am one of the officers (ID 66) and I have all of my side recorded in my stream this is the link to the whole incident from start to finish.

I am also one of the cops involved, no you didn’t try to resolve - by resolve they mean OOC not during roleplay.

You accepted the charges and did not request a solicitor.  I suspect you’re complaining about the police process rather than a server rule break. You probably need to speak with a solicitor to run this through 👍

Not sure where you believe the power gaming is though?

I would’ve been more than happy to discuss this OOC by the way.

@eTron

"You accepted the charges and did not request a solicitor." actually I didn't had the chance, because 1 of the cops said there are no solicitors around so he wont bother. Im not complaining about the police work, I'm complaining about how I got arrested, the fact that I got RAN OVER when I was in the car selection screen and the fact that when I was in the falling ANIMATION I got instantly arrested, I didn't even know you guys were there and you didn't gave any opportunity's to roleplay in that situation, you didn't say a word, and after I got arrested it took you 10 minutes to even tell me why am I getting detained + you didn't read my rights until the weary end. I didn't know when the police see a suspect they run them over first, before detaining them. And when 1 of the officers asked "how did we knew it was him" other officer said ohh he locked the car when he got out that's why its him and when I said so there is no way somebody could have given me keys... Officer answered LETS BE HONEST ITS RIGHT AFTER THE STORM OFC ITS YOU?, explain how the officers character could know that the storm resets everything?

That is what i had problem with

Ok you want to have this conversation this way?

I was the driver of the vehicle, in my eyes you were stood inside the booth, there was no way the car should have hit you.  I put the car there so I blocked you’re escape and we could get the cuffs on you and extract before we had any interference from anyone.  It took a little longer than planned but we achieved the objective.

You had an arrest warrant out on you, what did you expect us to ‘RolePlay’?  “Hi, we are Police and you are wanted, please don’t shoot us with the firearm you’re likely to have on your person from the offence you have the warrant for.” Sounds like you wanted the chance to escape?  We role played the warrant the best we could as you were in lower legion, therefore for our safety it was a quick pick up and sort out the admin in a safe place.  Next time don’t get involved in crimes if you don’t want arrested for it later down the line.

You said in your initial complaint that because you’re in a war the police should not intervene - so you can do what you like in the city and the police can do nothing?  Sorry but if it’s safe to do so and we have an action to carry out we will.

In terms of ‘the storm’ (that was me too) even without that due to the fact you had the keys on your person still gives us the suspicion you’re the owner until proved otherwise - we identified you as the owner so I don’t get your issue here?!  It didn’t influence what was going to happen anyway as you were already suspected of being the vehicle owner.

Like I say if you had tried to speak to us about this OOC we may have dealt with it before you reported it.

Sounds like sour grapes that you lost a combat pistol to be honest.  This to me is a city issue and you need to speak with a solicitor, I’m not sure what rule break you think has happened - it seems like the police process you have an issue with.

Let’s see what staff have to say.  Good luck with your report 👍

WOW you actually think you did everything right in that situation, why didn't you just shoot me and arrest me then, would be the same thing, but a little faster? 🙂

you did the best you could because I was in legion.... I don't know maybe then for the safety of others w8 till I come out of the legion, you called for back anyway ? 

"we identified you as the owner so I don’t get your issue here?!" So when you try to identify somebody you ran them over, cuff them, force them to come with you before asking anything?

"Next time don’t get involved in crimes if you don’t want arrested for it later down the line." I have been in the city for around 4/5 months and before the incident I had 2 crimes committed, please check your facts before, and yea I wasn't there when the cop got robbed, but that doesn't matter anyway you bend the law as you please.

"Like I say if you had tried to speak to us about this OOC we may have dealt with it before you reported it." Brotha how? I could tell that you are full of yourself, and you are never to blaim, I have dealt with cops like this before, what's the point of talking to a wall that I'm doing right now? I showed that video to a lot of people before I opened the ticket, even a cop and you are the first one who thinks that everything was fine.

"Sounds like sour grapes that you lost a combat pistol to be honest." Trust me i have enough guns im not bother about that one bit, actually lost a uzi 5 mins after i got out of the jail and couldn't care less 🙂

Good luck to you and hopefully I wont meet you in game ever again.

I apologise for it taking a while, but staff is fairly busy these days. 

First of all I would like to point out that your evidence, @Baby_brown, is not continuous and leaves out bits and bobs everywhere. Although those might not be relevant, it is still requested.
So I will leave this here as a gentle reminder:
"Anyone creating false evidence, posting a revenge report, editing the evidence to make the accused look guilty, or knowingly providing false information on a report will end up getting banned themselves."

On to the next point. If you are specificaly reporting a rule break, please only discuss the rulebreak and not things that are general complaints about how something was handled within RP. That´s what PCC´s are for, use them. 

Now let´s talk about what is being seen in the evidence:
As already mentioned, most of this scenario is plainly a case of RP related issues and needs to be dealt with as described above. Therefore I can not and will not give my opinion on this, as it is not a staff issue, but something to be dealt with by police command.

When it comes to the bit about the sandstorm and unlocking the vehicle, it is important to note that the mentioning of a sandstorm is merely a way to describe the server restart happening and does not in any way, shape or form interrupt, alter or should be taken into RP scenarios. Distance yourselfs from doing so in future please. 
Also, there was no need to bring it into RP, as he had already admitted at Legion Square that the vehicle belongs to him.

The only thing that I see as poorly executed here, is the initial arrest. Accidents happen but obviously should not be taken advantage of. As much as it´s understandable that the police wanted to act quickly, assuming the suspect was armed, there is no justification for providing little to no RP before slapping cuffs on someone. This should be common sense and simply shouldn´t be happening.
I would like to remind everyone here that this is a roleplay server and we expect very high standards from everyone, even more so from players within a whitelisted faction. 

Thus ID 104 will be receiving a formal warning for breaking C1.7 (common sense), as his record has been very clean so far.

I also suggest that everyone keeps the attitude and bickering out of reports in future. 

Alternative Action taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back