What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Jachttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/131954-report-a-player-jack-mckenzie-gta-rp/k Mckenzie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrooGames

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Noah Voight

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jack Mckenzie

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/15/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 17

What best describes this incident ?: Rule Broken - (G1.2) - Two Incidents

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and many other Vagos Members went to Legion Square (Lower Car Park) to sit around and chill for a bit, After speaking to the people in legion car park we suddenly realized that we were talking to members of Azteca's who were out of colours (Who we are currently at war with) however in our war rules agreed by the leaders legion square is a safe space where there is to be no killing from either side. So we went there as said before to chill as we assumed as agreed it would be completely safe other than maybe verbal conflict which was all agreed on. When we recognized the Azteca we were joking around about what he was wear while out of colours this then lead to some of the Vagos to take pictures of the individual (Not Jack Mckenzie but another Azteca) then as seen in the Clip provided, Jack Mckenzie provides no sufficient Roleplay showing that he would be hostile towards myself or any other Vagos member, Then he suddenly took out his Knife and instantly stabbed myself and another Vagos member then again Suddenly drives off and hits another member of the Vagos on his way out with his bike.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44uNhZjmsms%20%20%20%20%20https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/789604133594071043/854421611464359946/image0.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Ive spoken to Jack about this. This was resolved in TS with Warwick. Dont understand why this report is up. Gang wars rules arent server rules. 

We attempted to resolve this in TS about the Gang stuff, However this report is purely about the RDM. I mention the Gang War Rules to further show why we were not expecting any sort of attack. Jack did not show any sort of hostility towards us and no weapons. Out of the blue Jack pulled out a knife and immediately stabbed myself and the other Vagos member. When Warwick joined the TS call he mentioned how we don't always talk like Mexicans then Deafened for the rest of the meeting. 

First of all I am unsure how this has gone to a report after everyone was in agreement that it wasn't RDM and that they had no problem with the 2 members being downed. It was also said that this wouldn't go any further but I guess it has so I will respond.

At the start of the situation you pulled up and were bragging about pulling up to our turf and tagging it with your colours and started asking where the Aztecas are full well knowing me and Eddie were stood amongst the crowd. Maybe you were unhappy that you when you pulled up to our turf that there was no one there? To me the entire situation felt very forced and you came with the intent of aggravating us and trying to get a reaction which is fairly clear to see in the video. After several minutes of abuse I decided to get my bike out and give you the reaction that you so clearly wanted and hit you with my gun knowing that I could quickly injure one of you and get away with no time for you to react. 

I don't really feel like there is much more for me to add and I don't feel like I broke any rule in this situation. However, I will leave it down to the admin dealing with this to make the decision.

Firstly to cover TS you said that the war rules didn't apply if someone was making you annoyed and that's why you did what you did the other Vago's member said in the TS meeting that he didn't want to argue as the admin that joined and the other people in the TS were bringing up irrelevant information that was nothing to do with the issue that was at hand so we left unhappy that the situation wasn't resolved because people were bringing up how members of the gang don't speak like a Mexican people which was obviously completely irrelevant. 

Secondly we didn't know you nor Eddie were in the crowd until you were recognized as an Azteca member, We didn't go to the car park with intent to find anyone or any gang we went there to chill and Relax while we were figuring out what to do before the storm. The reason we started talking about what happened at your turf was because one of the other members of the crowd started talking to one of my follow Vagos members which then lead to the conversation about what happened at your turf. We were not unhappy that no one was there the main plan was to go up and spray paint on the walls and get a couple of pictures for Tweedle (and if there was anyone at the turf they would've been killed on site as agreed in the rules that both Turfs were KOS sites but this was not the main goal or intention of our push as we weren't really expecting anyone to be awake). With you getting minutes of abuse that isn't exactly true because the Vagos members were clearly joking and taking the mick out of the cloths that Eddie was wearing, the abuse wasn't aimed towards you and because of this if you were not comfortable you and Eddie should've just left if you felt threatened or intimidated in anyway you should've left as you know that you were safe and would be unharmed and that we wouldn't be able to chase nor attack you upon you leaving (again as seen and agreed on in the War Rules that everyone in the gang was aware off) fully well knowing you both could've left untouched you decided to stay at the car park and receive "Abuse", Furthermore there was no reason for you get on your bike and plan and purposefully attack two members and then run over another member of the Vago's, so there was no need for us to have no time to react as you knew you'd be able to leave the car park untouched so there was no need are a planned attack which involved a getaway. As from our side you had said nothing and not reacted so we had no reason to believe there was a threat that you would purposely attack two members and instantly flee the scene. 

We feel that you clearly RDM in this situation with all the points considered you were not being spoken to it was aimed at what Eddie was wearing jokingly once we knew it was him, you then proceeded to not leave on your choice and then once you chose to stay you then planned to attack with the intent to confuse the other members to for your get away. You did all of this with no RP towards us just went completely quiet and then attack and run our members had no idea what was going on and didn't attack back or do anything as they assumed that we were not allowed to attack and kill in the area of legion. I feel like this was clear RDM as you had multiple chances to leave the situation as you knew you could go unharmed but you chose to plan and go through with your attack on us with no RP before this attack. 

the admin that joined and the other people in the TS were bringing up irrelevant information
This isn't exactly true. I asked Warwick to join the TS channel due to people constantly speaking over each other and to ask for his opinion on the NVL accusations.

so we left unhappy that the situation wasn't resolved
If the situation wasn't resolved then why did Rikki say "We'll just leave it at that then boys" as shown in this clip?

https://youtu.be/Ef_TmwSCG1Y

Secondly we didn't know you nor Eddie were in the crowd until you were recognized as an Azteca member
Elijah instantly came and stood in my face and goes "My guy right here bro" and then proceeds to try do a shared animation with me.

With you getting minutes of abuse that isn't exactly true because the Vagos members were clearly joking and taking the mick out of the cloths that Eddie was wearing, the abuse wasn't aimed towards you
So you know me and Eddie are apart of the same gang yet you expect me to sit there and let you talk shit to him? The abuse was aimed at Aztecas in general as clearly shown by your clip.

As from our side you had said nothing
This is kind of irrelevant. The situation had quite clearly escalated enough to warrant an attack on your gang.

We feel that you clearly RDM in this situation
So you say it was quite clearly RDM. The TS conversation says otherwise as you can see at the end of this clip.

https://youtu.be/cvfw-Tqv6D4

as you knew you could go unharmed but you chose to plan and go through with your attack
Again, this is irrelevant as I did get out unharmed.

We attempted to resolve this in TS about the Gang stuff, However this report is purely about the RDM. I mention the Gang War Rules to further show why we were not expecting any sort of attack. Jack did not show any sort of hostility towards us and no weapons. Out of the blue Jack pulled out a knife and immediately stabbed myself and the other Vagos member. When Warwick joined the TS call he mentioned how we don't always talk like Mexicans then Deafened for the rest of the meeting. 
That's a total lie, when i joined the conversation i explained that you were trying to accuse him of Failing to Value his life because there was alot of you there, i then explained that if that's the case then being in a gang war is likely failing to value life too. You tried to tell me what the rules of the server were and tried to tell Jack he would be banned for a week for breaking a "Gang War Rule" Honestly, i think this report is totally un needed and it was solved in teamspeak, it comes across to me like you just want to get someone from the Aztecas banned because you don't like them. Bending what was said to favour yourself? 

As I was present during the whole situation in-game ill give you my totally un-bias opinion on what happened.

I'm sitting talking to Jack & Eddie from the Aztecas & Shane who is a "RP Adoptee" of my Family when all of a sudden between 8-12 Vagos cars roll into Legion shouting and screaming about how "We've just been to The Motel, Where are those pussies the Aztecas" to which Elijah of your gang walks over to Jack (Not in any sort of colours & hasn't spoken a word) points and says you're an Azteca, ive just got a feeling and then proceed to bad mouth his gang, he then heals, get's on his motorbike & kills two of you with a machete of the side and then drives away. You guys brought that on yourself, gang rules ARE NOT server rules, there is no such thing as "Legion is a SAFE ZONE" as you guys screamed a-lot after the death. You're apart of an RP WAR Do you not think standing infront of any gang member and bad mouthing their gang is the wrong thing to do, and because it was supposed to be a "Safe Zone" of which on GTA FiveM DO NOT Exist you think it's RDM, if it was, i'd have banned him on the spot and it wouldn't have lead to this. 

Ill repeat myself again "Gang War Rules are NOT server rules* 

Anyway, that's all ill say on the matter. I'll leave it to the member of staff that deals with it to make a decision. 

(This is my opinion and not that of the staff team)

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't exactly true. I asked Warwick to join the TS channel due to people constantly speaking over each other and to ask for his opinion on the NVL accusations.
- So when we joined the TS call and Rikka was talking you were all talking over him, then someone suggested getting an admin in to meditate the situation, Then Warwick joined and didn't add anything to the conversation didn't meditate told Rikka to let you guys speak but when it was Rikka's turn to speak he didn't say anything and let both of you shout over Rikka and let him get any sort of point across, Which then allowed you to switch the conversation to about how the Vago's don't speak like Mexicans and then you starting talking about the way Rikka speaks (I assumed this was to purposefully annoy him as you knew it would aggravate him which would lead to him say things he didn't mean to or forget the points he was trying to make). 

If the situation wasn't resolved then why did Rikki say "We'll just leave it at that then boys" as shown in this clip?
The reason as stated before Rikka was getting annoyed as you were constantly shouting over him not letting him getting a word in at all, then started talking about the way he speaks, This obviously annoyed him and you could tell it was so you continued to do so. This then lead to Rikka getting annoyed wanting to leave the call as nothing was being resolved and you were just being childish and changing the subject rather than dealing with the matter at hand. 

Elijah instantly came and stood in my face and goes "My guy right here bro" and then proceeds to try do a shared animation with me.
Elijah originally thought that you were Kev and as soon as he realized is wasn't Kev he walked away. He said "My Guy ..." thinking it was his friend Kev 

So you know me and Eddie are apart of the same gang yet you expect me to sit there and let you talk shit to him? The abuse was aimed at Aztecas in general as clearly shown by your clip.
This seems like a bit of a stupid point to make as you are in a gang, being in a gang full stop you should expect a bit verbal and words and heat to come your way particularly from your Rival gang that you are currently at war with, Therefore If you are scared and don't want any form of verbal "abuse" you shouldn't be in a gang or playing online games.

This is kind of irrelevant. The situation had quite clearly escalated enough to warrant an attack on your gang.
I don't see how an attack was warranted, Me personally I see that as RDM and not valuing life and I wouldn't even think of attacking two Azteca's infront of 13-14 other members cause they were taking the mick out of my gang or what I was wearing. I would've left the scene cause it would make no sense to attack two people for taking the mick out of my Gang, For example people call me a Banana boy all the time and take pictures doesn't mean I go and kill them for it you just take and go about your day there isn't really a reason to retaliate.

So you say it was quite clearly RDM. The TS conversation says otherwise as you can see at the end of this clip.
 In this Clip this is a private TS call between you can Rikka as once Rikka left because nothing was being resolved other than childish methods like taking the mick out of the way Rikka speaks which annoyed him, he personally went back to speak to only you about how he himself felt not me. As I mentioned above I feel it was clear RDM and a high lack in the valuing of your life. 

Again, this is irrelevant as I did get out unharmed.
To say you couldn't have left with out being harmed is a complete lie as you knew to the rules you agreed with JB about anything between the Vagos and the Azteca's at the current moment in time. Legion Square is a safe place against anything Physical, however you can happily go around and say things take the mick but under no means should there have been an attack at legion square. All the Vagos members knew that if you or Eddie left we couldn't follow you back to your turf and that we couldn't attack you while you were still in the area of legion. You knew you could leave completely safely. 

tried to tell Jack he would be banned for a week for breaking a "Gang War Rule" Honestly
Firstly here I myself never said that I was going to try and get him banned for a week I wasn't allowed to say my piece throughout the entire TS meeting.

it comes across to me like you just want to get someone from the Aztecas banned because you don't like them. Bending what was said to favour yourself? 
I myself don't mind the Aztecas I think they bring a good and high level amount of RP to the server most of the time and I have nothing against them, I wouldn't want to unnecessarily report someone to get them banned having less enemies to fight makes the War boring and to easier this would make no sense as I love having the big pushes onto their turf and I love it when we are getting turf pushed by them with big numbers it makes it alot more intense and fun, the more of them the better it makes for better content better RP which ultimately helps my streams have more content and be able to gain more viewers. 

gang rules ARE NOT server rules
I never said Gang War Rules were server rules I mentioned them as provided Jack himself agreed to the rules that were to be followed during the war with Legion being an area for people to know that they can't be attacked. Like myself Personally I sometimes like going out of colours and just chilling with people in the city cause as with most things Warring to much Mining to much you need a break. 

You're apart of an RP WAR Do you not think standing infront of any gang member and bad mouthing their gang is the wrong thing to do
I am apart of the war and if I saw as you said 8-12 Members of the Rival gang parking up and shouting they'd tagged my turf (Which I myself didn't say anything) I personally knowing I am out of colours know in my mind that the rules agreed between gangs knowing I can leave quickly and safely on a fast vehicle I would leave before they had the chance to realize it was me by my voice or however they could recognize me. I would not stay around wait for a couple more to show up listen to them in start mouthing off back as I knew there was only myself and one or two others in a shouting match against 12-15 enemy Gang members. This is what I don't understand he chose to stay and listen to this "abuse" then he chose to not show himself hostile but then suddenly come over and attack and kill myself and another member. I personally would've left before I got myself into any sort of situation like this that allowed me to get shouted at by 12-15 members I would leave before they could've even finished parking up. 

Which then allowed you to switch the conversation to about how the Vago's don't speak like Mexicans and then you starting talking about the way Rikka speaks (I assumed this was to purposefully annoy him as you knew it would aggravate him which would lead to him say things he didn't mean to or forget the points he was trying to make). 
This comment was never made by me and Eddie. The key word in this is "assume" which just looks like you are grasping at straws and looking for any excuse to get me banned. This was an OOC liason. I hold no grudges against anyone OOC about what happens in RP so I would have no reason to aggravate him.

The reason as stated before Rikka was getting annoyed as you were constantly shouting over him not letting him getting a word in at all, then started talking about the way he speaks, This obviously annoyed him and you could tell it was so you continued to do so. This then lead to Rikka getting annoyed wanting to leave the call as nothing was being resolved and you were just being childish and changing the subject rather than dealing with the matter at hand. 
Again, this comment wasn't made by me or Eddie and if anything I defended you lot about the accent comment and I don't feel like this has any relevancy to the report. I never once changed any subject.

This seems like a bit of a stupid point to make as you are in a gang, being in a gang full stop you should expect a bit verbal and words and heat to come your way particularly from your Rival gang that you are currently at war with, Therefore If you are scared and don't want any form of verbal "abuse" you shouldn't be in a gang or playing online games.
This entire comment makes it seem like an OOC issue. Saying that I shouldn't play online games over something that happened in RP. I don't care what was said. My entire point was that the abuse given warranted the attack. You're also in a gang so when you give out abuse you should expect the consequences that come with it.

I don't see how an attack was warranted, Me personally I see that as RDM and not valuing life and I wouldn't even think of attacking two Azteca's infront of 13-14 other members cause they were taking the mick out of my gang or what I was wearing. I would've left the scene cause it would make no sense to attack two people for taking the mick out of my Gang, For example people call me a Banana boy all the time and take pictures doesn't mean I go and kill them for it you just take and go about your day there isn't really a reason to retaliate.
We came to an agreement in TS that it was not RDM and Warwick agreed that I didn't break the NVL rule. I will leave that up to another staff member to decide but I don't think I did anything wrong. I guess this comes down to a difference in our characters. Aztecas and my character has built up a reputation of not taking any shit. Just because in that situation your character wouldn't retaliate doesn't mean mine shouldn't. Every character has a different story and background.

In this Clip this is a private TS call between you can Rikka as once Rikka left because nothing was being resolved other than childish methods like taking the mick out of the way Rikka speaks which annoyed him, he personally went back to speak to only you about how he himself felt not me. As I mentioned above I feel it was clear RDM and a high lack in the valuing of your life.
Not once did anyone take the mick about how Rikka speaks and if this is the case then I would like to see a clip of it. He never came back to speak to only me. I've already mentioned that I don't think it was RDM so I'm going to leave that down to the staff team to decide the final outcome.

To say you couldn't have left with out being harmed is a complete lie as you knew to the rules you agreed with JB about anything between the Vagos and the Azteca's at the current moment in time. Legion Square is a safe place against anything Physical, however you can happily go around and say things take the mick but under no means should there have been an attack at legion square. All the Vagos members knew that if you or Eddie left we couldn't follow you back to your turf and that we couldn't attack you while you were still in the area of legion. You knew you could leave completely safely. 
If JB has a problem with what I did then he knows how to contact me and we can discuss the situation. Although after speaking to him he didn't seem to happy that this report went up in the first place. Like I said if you try to force a reaction out of someone and aggravate them you should expect this sort of outcome.

I am not going to be commenting any further on this as I feel like this is going around in circles and becoming more of an OOC issue so I will leave it to the staff team to make the decision.

I am not going to be commenting any further on this as I feel like this is going around in circles and becoming more of an OOC issue so I will leave it to the staff team to make the decision.
Likewise, I respect everyone OOC but in character I didn't see why I personally was attacked as I said nothing to either you nor Eddie but I'll just leave it to the admins.

I look forward to more great RP from the Vago's and the Azteca's as I think we can both agree the feud brings a lot fun and tension into the city for us all. 

I fail to see how the number of you in any way implies that he failed to value his life. The actions taken by Jack Mackenzie are to engage in back and forth abuse with you. Where roleplay is hostile between two groups. 
When he does act, it's quick. Decisive and he runs immediately on a motorbike away from the situation. 
None of you reacted, or drew weapons visibly in this footage. You stood there and took it. What exactly is Jack supposed to be afraid of here? Your talking smack, but allowing him to move around as he pleases, say what he likes back. No aggression, no weapons, no threats to his life.
You're roleplaying hardened criminals, Jack's character has done some serious time in prison for violent crime. As I'm sure members of the Vagos have. 
I'm not particularly interested in this back and forth dispute over who is and is not Mexican. I don't really think it's relevant. 

You are there as your group in your video, purely to "poke the bear" and you effectively got outsmarted and got bitten and now we're on the forums.

Nothing about this is random in context. Jack is violent on exit and immediately leaves the scene. He isn't hanging around, he clearly does value his life and he perceives that his actions will draw violent reaction from the remaining gang members. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back