What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - JaxGrym - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxGrym

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jax Grym

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198014837089

The date when this happened: 06/16/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Right so everyone on the server was saying how they lost everything in the chat and I just barely managed to press F12 to screenshot my stuff before I myself got poofed. You can see it in the chat on the left. I didnt have a chance to open clipping software.

I'm sure you'll get alot of these for today.

Seems a hacker got on and managed to kill/reset everyone twice before he was banned.

Link to any evidence:

https://ibb.co/6Zn210t
Lost items and total value of compensation: 13k Cash, 9 Turtles, 5 Sativa seeds, 5 Soil, 5 pots & 5 watering cans. Roughly I think 40ish thousand worth. I'm new so it matters to me.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Just realised - I caught the screenshot literally as I was being 'killed' or 'reset'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to add about this is that my clipping software was launching and crashed during this period which is extremely unfortunate but I hope the screenshot including chat of people talking about it AND the fact that in the screenshot I'm currently losing everything is a solid standpoint evidence wise. 

1x Fishing Rod | 1x ID card | 11x Orange | 68x Plastic bag | 5x Sativa seed | 1x Smartphone | 5x Soil | 9x Turtle (fishing) | 1x Water | 5x Watering Can | 1x Petrol Can | 

Compensation Request ACCEPTED. 

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back