What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

strange incorrect perm ban?

Saruman

hey guys,

i tried to log in today after not playing for a few days. i got a message that i got banned today for c2.2 (exploiting) but im a very serious player and im sure i havent been exploiting. did someone have the same experience?

best regards,

Fred Esdoorn

Last edited by a moderator:
not for the same reason but Thursday night I got perma banned for 'illegal client' baring in mind i've been playing the server around 3 months now and have changed nothing. Playing my usual way and had been in game for around an hour. I stepped on a well hidden crate and instantly my game crashed/kicked me. I'd almost put money on the crate in question being abit weird/glitchy and it might happen to someone else. It's so obviously a mistake its laughable so i'd say incorrect bans 100% can and do exist.

not for the same reason but Thursday night I got perma banned for 'illegal client' baring in mind i've been playing the server around 3 months now and have changed nothing. Playing my usual way and had been in game for around an hour. I stepped on a well hidden crate and instantly my game crashed/kicked me. I'd almost put money on the crate in question being abit weird/glitchy and it might happen to someone else. It's so obviously a mistake its laughable so i'd say incorrect bans 100% can and do exist.
illegal client ones can be as like you said some things may bag causing anti cheat to think hacks. Same as some games and swings where they make you move to fast thinking hacks. However his was exploiting so some staff member did that so that's not false

Back