What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuWong

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Yu Wong

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1641

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Wake up to hear we've been having murder with some Scousers combat logging, coming back, just the usual stuff that unfortunately happens more frequently at the moment.

Anyway, after receiving a call and reviewing the videos from earlier, it appears that one of the people (who were shot, combat logged, and then on relog tried to disguise the fact that it was them, bled out (to death)) has then called me up and started threatening us all.

I believe this is in relation to him trying to Kidnap a member, and losing his life.

The logs at, or around 1641, made to my number (657-4718) I believe match that of the guy in the report made by Kieron Weatherall (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/132061-report-a-player-216-gta-rp/)
Roleplay UK

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMQXwzls6c8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

You say that this individual had broken NLR, I need concrete evidence in order to back up your claims.

I am also not able to confirm who the person in question is without a name or evidence of their session id around the time that this incident occurred.

Would it be possible for you to provide me with the things that I have stated above?

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact he's been killed, combat logged, came back, died, and then started to HARRAS myself and my group constantly on no caller ID. Feels like he's not really forgotten the actions leading up to his death, his death, what happened and who was involved.

I believe all calls are logged within the server, so I'm hopefull you'll have more success identifying who this is, however from looking at the other report a player, I think you've done that already.

The reason for going to report is because recently we've had a barrage of nasty, racist, sexist and homphobic pricks loitering our club, being really rude and disrespectful, and although they are now being reported, the problem is, once they've been killed in game, they just come back and it gets worse, they then start vdming or just running up and trying to stab people, and it's just not expected or appreciated.

Hello again and thank you for your reply.

I understand your frustration, I really do. As you have said, recently there have been many incidents like these or other ones as you have mentioned above and we try our best to get rid of them as fast as we can.

This community is a safe space for everyone to enjoy a roleplaying game in peace. These individuals, are clearly and obviously disturbing that and ruining the fun for everyone else.

As much as I would like to take action against these people and take them out of our community, I cannot identify someone calling to your cellphone.

I have had a good look through our systems if I could find any leads whatsoever as to who this person you are reporting is, but unfortunately, with the amount of evidence we have, I am not able to Identify him.

Please keep in mind for future reference to see if you can get their session ID at that time to try and figure out who it is, so we can be 100% sure that we are banning the correct people.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Thomass

I have had some help from someone above my imaginary payroll and we were able to identify the person who was calling you and who was involved in the incident that you have described. 

He has already been banned permanently banned for a different reason.

Alternative Action Taken
This person has already been permanent banned for a different reason.  

Thank you for this report but we will not need to peruse this matter. It will however be added to their record.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back