What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 469 - Bobby Delta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Escobar

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dionte Costelli

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 469 - Bobby Delta

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1430

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP + RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: During the afternoon of 17/06/2021, my Bati 801 motorbike had been stolen near to Pillbox area. In an attempt to recover my stolen motorbike i'd posted on tweedle offering a cash reward for its return and tracing the thief alive.

A short time later, whilst outside Pillbox in my Audi RS4. I was approached by two males (one of whom was 469 Bobby Delta) asking me to step out the vehicle, at this time they had guns pointed to my head. Whilst they were doing this, a marked Police interceptor unit pulled up behind them and they fled. I also fled the scene.

A few minutes later, i returned to Pillbox in my Audi whilst I overlooked the road in attempt to look for my stolen motorbike.

At this time, 469 - Bobby Delta drove his vehicle directly infront of me, where he pointed a gun towards me and shot 1 bullet connecting with my head, instantly killing me.

There was absolutely no communication from 469 - Bobby Delta, no threats or abuse asking me to put my hands up etc. This was a clear RDM incident.

Please find below, the linked video footage of the incident and a screenshot of the session heads.

May i mention that my reaction after being shot was OUT OF GAME and NOT IN GAME.

Thanks
Mo

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://clips.twitch.tv/GrotesqueElatedBaguetteRalpherZ-VG0pNFlX4MrXi3tL
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

unknown.png

Further to my above statement. I spoke to 469 Bobby Delta in TS after the incident, where he explained that before shooting me, he made various demands to put my hands up etc, however when doing so he stated he was in WHISPER mode. 

With this poor excuse, I felt i had no choice but to submit a report. 

I come into ts with you you didn't wanna let me talk about 10 mins before that somebody took your bike and you was chatting shit on twitter about him we came to pillbox where you said you was we asked you to get out the car with 2 or three guns pointed at you (thats fail rp+no value of life ) so you took off in your car then said on twitter  lol you got sling I was looking for you where I last seen you you came out of impound I followed you to hospital your saying me been on whisper is a poor excuse you new I was coming for you  I shouted hands up and get out the car but I was on whisper what I cant help being in in ts you said your 4k is on and in vid it shows people saying all this and jasper is saying rdm coz he doesn't like me but I will let the staff deal with but when you have 3 guns pointed at you you should get out the car even if there is police are there or not !!!

Sorry i find it quite difficult to understand your main paragraph its difficult to read bud if you could make it simplified that would be grand.

So you say I fail rp but you didn’t get out the car there was 2 guns pointed at your head after talking shit on tweedle about me and bosh you said on tweedle you was at pillbox we came to you asked who you was you admitted you was the guy who was talking shit Eddie pointed a gun and said get out the car you didn’t get out you then drove off about 5 mins after you then returned to the same place where we started I told you to get out the car you didn’t because I was on WHISPER you didn’t get out the car so I shot you you when I shot you unmuted your self on discord and said you been shot at pillbox then your mate turned up in the car to take you in to the hospital I asked you to come into teamspeak you came into the call you said because I was on whisper you said it was a pour excuse but il just leave it to staff to deal with 

@Mo Escobarthe screenshot seems to not be available. Furthermore, I would like some connecting footage of the situation if you want this report to proceed.

I'm pretty over it now to be honest. In the grand scheme of things this incident is quite minor in nature and i dont want to waste your guys time with this rubbish.

I'm happy that this report is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright then. Report closed, as requested by reporting party.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back