What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Matthew9721, ShakeRomania and Skywalker (Action: Bans Issued 28/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

A51 defused

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Matthew9721, ShakeRomania and Skywalker

Time & Date this happened:  24 - 12 - 2014

Description of what happened: We got engaged without RP at Heroin Processing by this guy, he RDM my mate and come back with his mates seeking for revenge after i killed him, and then he was expecting us at spot ignoring all the NLR and in a second time my mate was killed with RDM by his mates and one of them tried to kill me with a bad RP while waiting on spot clearly seeking for revenge from the past life.

The whole story:

Me and my mate where at Heroin Processing when a Hemtt arrived, i hided and my mate stayed in spot to trying to RP with him, Matthew9721 step down from the truck and killed my mate without RP or a warning (Video Mark: 0.53s), you can see and listen in the video that my mate or Matthew9712 doesn't talk in game before the kill, he only said "get on the ground" right after my mate got killed as you can listen it in the video. Why the hell is he trying to RP with a dead body ? First he kill's than he RP with the corpse. :huh:

I got on his Hemtt and hided it at near the processor and got back to my Hummingbird to try to get my mate after the respawn, since it was RDM the NRL rule doesnt apply to him so he can come back and help me out with things, but when i was near him to catch him hes game crashed and i got back to Hemtt to try to go alone to the Chop Shop.

I arrived to the Hemtt and when i start driving some meters after, i started to get shot  the hill above the Heroin Processing that is at 300~mts from the HEroin Processing (Video Mark: 21.40m), they came back seeking for revenge, i ignored and headed to Chop Shop, my mate manage to join the server again and headed to Chop Shop, when he arrived there they where already camping on spot waiting for us, Matthew9721, ShakeRomania and Skywalker, my mate got RDM one more time by Skywalker (Video Mark: 25.55m), and they did Chop Shop to his Offroad. 

I stopped the Hemtt a few metters before Chop Shop and tryed to spot them so i didn't get RDM or surprised by them like my mate, i spotted them i tried to shot them, i managed to get around and ShakeRomania tryed to kill me with a very bad and poor RP (Video Mark: 31.40m), but i managed to get him, i keep searching for the other two guys, managed to find Mattew9721 in the warehouse pointing to Chop Shop NPC waiting for me, i killed him from the other door (Video Mark: 34.20m), and the other one Skywalker don't know if he ran away or combat logged but the server was about to restart and i got running to the truck but i didnt had time to get to the Chop Shop. Just for the record i only tryed to Chop Shop his Hemtt because he showed to be a very bad person when he first killed my mate at the Heroin Processing.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  Mattew9712 tryed to accuse me on side chat, but i didn't wanted to answered to his acusations, i tryed to search one of them in the TS before the report to talk quietly about this situation but didnt find any of them.  

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is true very bad Rp i didn`t even killed any of you i don`t even k=know skywalker if you loocked in the chat shake killed him too.He wasn`t our friend.I was just camping the chop shop to see if you are caming to chop it down.I didn`t even had a gun you just started shooting me and you say i had bad Rp.You had no RP at the chop shop.we could`ve talk but you choose too shoot me on sight so you post is useless.I didn`t do anything against the rules.Shake killed it`s true but atleast he tried to rp not  like you sooting me on sight.And at the process i`m still happy because he killed your friend,you were camping like two rabbits....

LoL.I told him to stay still and he shot me.What a rdm i did.
I shot you ? Check the video and get your facts right, you say me to stop and you don't even let me turn around to see your face, you didn't even give me 5 seconds to open my mouth and talk to you ... i didnt even moved i just turned my head to try to see you and  you started shooting me as i turned 10º left, you almost literally shoot me on my back. I only started to shot you after you start shooting me. Please get your facts right before anything, if you want i can make you a slow motion from the video so you can see better who shoots who.

And for curiosity how did you know i was on heroin processing as you start shooting the truck from the hill and then in chop shop ? Why the hell where you camping there with your mates ?

It is true very bad Rp i didn`t even killed any of you i don`t even k=know skywalker if you loocked in the chat shake killed him too.He wasn`t our friend.I was just camping the chop shop to see if you are caming to chop it down.I didn`t even had a gun you just started shooting me and you say i had bad Rp.You had no RP at the chop shop.we could`ve talk but you choose too shoot me on sight so you post is useless.I didn`t do anything against the rules.Shake killed it`s true but atleast he tried to rp not  like you sooting me on sight.And at the process i`m still happy because he killed your friend,you were camping like two rabbits....
You didn't even killed any of us ? You killed my mate on the processing as you step down of the truck without giving a chance to talk, we are friendlys we where gonna talk to you so we can process and let you process together without problems as we always try to do, you engaged us, you RDM one of us without giving chance to anything.

Why you come back to heroin processing ? Why you or your mate start shooting the truck at 300~ mts from the processing ? How did you know we where there ? And then how did you know we where going to Chop Shop and why you camped there waiting for us ? If you are suposed not to remember your last life, why the hell did you know we where at the processing and then to the Chop Shop so you can come back and seek revenge from your last life ?

Where in the video is Shake killing Skywalker ? Say me the Video Mark, just for curiosity.

You are happy because one of you killed my mate a second time by RDM ? Because we where camping like two rabbits ? Where did you saw us camping like two rabiits ? lol ?  You where the only ones camping waiting for us and you just said it in your post.

I don't have anything more to say to you, you don't have your facts right or i dont know what are you trying with that incoherent speech.

I have here ShakeRomania VDMing me, as I move infront of his parked car and ask him to get out. Instead of reversing, he decided to go full throttle and drive through me

25/12/2014 16:32 UK Time

This person cannot be bothered to read up on server rules and has intentions on continiously breaking them.

Instant ban in my eyes

Well Shake still its VDM and you cant do that. For Matthew we have a video on him too. We killed him in RP situation (He bragged about it in sidechat) Then he came back where we killed him VDM'd me with his hatchback then he tried to get back in his hemmt which we stole and tried to run away.

Well Shake still its VDM and you cant do that. For Matthew we have a video on him too. We killed him in RP situation (He bragged about it in sidechat) Then he came back where we killed him VDM'd me with his hatchback then he tried to get back in his hemmt which we stole and tried to run away.
If you have video, please post it.

Well man i didnt wanted to vdm but i was panicated...wtf i didnt even dmged him...
Server rules are there for a reason to prevent things like VDM and RDM, if you think VDMing is fine then, you are playing on the wrong server, because doing these sort of acts isn't welcome in this community.

about the first you said if you didn`t kill i would`ve kileed you i didn`t even had a backpack so you posted yourself eviden ce of you rdm me while you did`nt sayd a thing

Matthew9721 Yep he have Bad Rp + Broke NLR I will upload The Video Today, ( He just come after i kill him and take the car Back ! )

about the first you said if you didn`t kill i would`ve kileed you i didn`t even had a backpack so you posted yourself eviden ce of you rdm me while you did`nt sayd a thing
I know you have killed me if i didnt killed you first, you are a rule breaker, i was expecting to get RDM by you soon as i get to you, like you RDM my mate on processing and your mates RDM my mate a second time at chop shop, thats why i killed you first. You dont do RP and dont respect rules, where you expecting to RDM me to on Chop Shop ? 

I didnt RDM you, i know it was you and Skywalker, you guys had RDM my mate there 2 minutes before i arrive there, he told me that you and your friends where expecting us at chop shop before he got rdm for the second time by you guys.

What you where expecting after rdm us and breaking all that rules against us ? The peace pipe ?

I know you have killed me if i didnt killed you first, you are a rule breaker, i was expecting to get RDM by you soon as i get to you, like you RDM my mate on processing and your mates RDM my mate a second time at chop shop, thats why i killed you first. You dont do RP and dont respect rules, where you expecting to RDM me to on Chop Shop ? 

I didnt RDM you, i know it was you and Skywalker, you guys had RDM my mate there 2 minutes before i arrive there, he told me that you and your friends where expecting us at chop shop before he got rdm for the second time by you guys.

What you where expecting after rdm us and breaking all that rules against us ? The peace pipe ?
You are so stupid i didn`t kill your mate shake didn`t kill you he left you with 25 hp you killed me at the processing beore i realized that we were attacked.How in the hell could`ve killed you at the chop shop when i didn`t even had a backpack i didn`t even had a car.You are insane you`re tring to fool me.You should get warned by the admins for killing me on sight when i did`nt had a thing.So shut the f. up because i didn`t do shit.

You are so stupid i didn`t kill your mate shake didn`t kill you he left you with 25 hp you killed me at the processing beore i realized that we were attacked.How in the hell could`ve killed you at the chop shop when i didn`t even had a backpack i didn`t even had a car.You are insane you`re tring to fool me.You should get warned by the admins for killing me on sight when i did`nt had a thing.So shut the f. up because i didn`t do shit.
lol do you even know what you write ? or do you read ? 

Do you know why i killed you on Processing ? Do you know why i killed you on Chop Shop ? Because im a idiot, right ? lol

I'm not going to discuss this with you anymore (i said it before) ... i see now its useless trying to talk with you, you don't have your facts right and you don't even know how to write or express yourself, and my main language is not English, i hope your main language is not English to.

You don't know how to RP, i can see that now, but worst than that is that you don't even know or have consciousness of the rules that you break. I see you didn't do this only with me, and seeing other guys complaining about your gameplay, i bet you don't even read the rules. God bless i have the video from all event.

Thanks for the insults, merry Christmas.

lol do you even know what you write ? or do you read ? 

Do you know why i killed you on Processing ? Do you know why i killed you on Chop Shop ? Because im a idiot, right ? lol

I'm not going to discuss this with you anymore (i said it before) ... i see now its useless trying to talk with you, you don't have your facts right and you don't even know how to write or express yourself, and my main language is not English, i hope your main language is not English to.

You don't know how to RP, i can see that now, but worst than that is that you don't even know or have consciousness of the rules that you break. I see you didn't do this only with me, and seeing other guys complaining about your gameplay, i bet you don't even read the rules. God bless i have the video from all event.

Thanks for the insults, merry Christmas.
Please understand that i do not know who Skywalker is.Watch your own video twice.Skywalker was at the chop shop when i arrived to wait you.He didn`t say a thing i entered the hangar and talked with my mate shake who was camping in the mountains.You KILLED me so i didn`t had a gun that`s why i was hiding cause i didn`t want to die..(by the way my native language is not english)all i want to say is that maybe you did`nt understand what was happening.You were not killed by me or shake.The man who killed was skywalker indeed.I don`t give a fuck about he.Yes i want him to be banned but sorry mate i`m clean.Ana about the hangar kill you had no reason to kill me i even was away from keyboard cause you shot twice you missed i didn`t even moved but you choose to kill me...again you have poor rp too.

oh yeah and about your mate you do`nt have his perspective of what happend it`s saiyng in the chat that i killed him.You can show how i killed him or what he was doing.If i`m recording and my friends gets killed he can says he was rdm and nobody knows what rly happened it just write he was killed by me and he said it was rdm.In my opinion if yoou friend was filming you would have solid proof.With that video you don`t have proof of me rdming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back