What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 698 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholomew Osas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 698

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/18/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP and OOC

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We have been fighting these 5 people who call themselves the elves, I found one in the middle of the road and got into a discussion with him and he said some OOC stuff like ' I just woke up and I died yesterday'
Then he proceeded to say my ID which I replied to with 'how do you know my favorite number?' and he just said 'its not your favorite number, its your ID ret-'

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/2wdddo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This is a more clear shot of his ID because i know the quality is shit.

ID.png

@vSolarian

Hello there

i have 1 question for you first ? is it excuse that he fail RP with you to start ram him with your car multiple times ?
Not an excuse? I know you cant see it in the clip because I turned it on after he started saying weird stuff but before all of this when I saw him, I ran up to him and told him to put his hands up, which he didnt and proceeded to get into a local car and I instantly rammed the car in hopes of it getting broken and he would have to leave his vehicle but it didnt thats why in the start of the clip you can already see a very big dent in the back of his car. If you thought i was VDM'ing, i wasn't but I can see how you would think I was.

@DCC Deathstroke Thats what I tried saying, i turned on my bodycam when I realised that it might go south. I have nothing before what i showed in the clip.

Player: Rithik Gogal (ID: 37775)

Action Taken

Under the rule: (G3.1) - (G3.2) 24h ban (First Warrning)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back