What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - jordan1meakin - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_

Unban Appeal for jordan1meakin 

In-game Name: Jordan Meakin

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198271509168

Ban ID: doesnt say

Reason given for your ban: havent been told

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i dont have a clue why ive been banned on the discord server, i dont type within the discord server that much.

Why should we unban you ?: i want to be apart of the discord roleplay community

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive spoken to a staff member about this and i dont want this to bump my appeal but im sorry for what i did within the discord server

So does your reaction to a bot message remind you of what you may have done?

What was the 3 letters you reacted too?

If you can't even remember what you wrote since you got the ban how will we truest you not to do it again ?

I'm sorry but I don't believe you cannot recall something that happened a week ago. 

'Not reacting to certain emojis; isn't really a good way of proceeding is it? We need to be absolutely certain you won't do what you did again. 

As such, this unban appeal will be denied. 

If you happen to jog your memory then submit another appeal but as it stands, I don't believe you and I'm not willing to let you rejoin our server without you knowing what you did and reassuring me it won't happen again. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back