What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Pxskr - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pxskr

Unban Appeal for Pxskr 

In-game Name: Pxskr

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199022953264

Ban ID: I don't know where i find this information

Reason given for your ban: just says perm banned

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i think i was banned because i was playing with someone i met in game which had already been perm banned on another account which i didnt know about as i had only been speaking/playing with for like a day

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned because i had no knowledge of him being banned and if i did i wouldn't of played with him like i said i have only met him the same he was perm banned and then a couple hours after i was hit with perm ban. i just want to get back on the island so i can continue enjoying my time

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@PxskrIt seems you know more about the people you were playing with than you were willing to put on your last appeal. Could you please explain?

right ok so basically my side of the story is I met someone called grek I believe he was called and I had been playing with him for about 2/3 days doing nothing other than capping red zones, and the randomly out of the blue he says he has a friend he knows in real life that has 7k hours on Arma so I was like yah great so after he jumped on he made his characters name as Jxskr with is really similar to mine I then asked him about his name and all he said was that  he just put a few letters together. anyways we were playing for about 3/4 hours capping red zones before people start calling him by a different name (Dr Driller) which I had no clue at all that this was his other account he had been banned on. so after playing 3/4 hours he gets perm banned out of no where and I was speaking to his mate grek and he said that its because he was banned on another account and shouldn't be playing on this server. after that happened I jumped of for some tea and then relogged on to find myself per banned myself that's when I made my appeal and one admins replied saying that I don't know anyone by the names of Grek Jxskr and Fxskr which really I only know Fxskr which I've been friends with in real life for about 12 years.

I would just like to state that since this issue has happened I haven't spoken or played with even Jxskr or Grek as I'm really trying to get back on the island and continue my journey as i believe that this server is by far the best one I've played thanks 

@Charles Vane We had this problem with my last appeal but that’s the same steam ID I’ve copied and paste it but here’s a screenshot alsoC28AD683-BBDA-4F0B-BAFF-A42FFEC8C3DD.png

Right after the lovely message to staff members and the reason for your ban i don't see you fit into the community at this time. Your appeal is denied for at least 6 month 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back