What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Louise & Mother from Triads

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Was on Medic patrol today with a trainee. Shift started out well and we had a 999 call of someone being lost at sea, Few minutes later we had an update with the person being found so I decided to send a text message to the number who called 999 to make sure the person was doing alright and to offer assistance and mentioned for them to take the patient to hospital should they need minor treatment.

We went to a few other calls and got multiple 999 calls from the number who mentioned someone was lost at sea but this time it was report of gun shot wounds around Vespucci Bvld , We did have another update that the patient might be pregnant. I text the number again to check what was going on and was informed treatment was being administered so I informed them we would be on the way, The mother of the patient was the one who informed myself that the patient might be pregnant. 

Upon arriving with my trainee we did go and ask if everything was alright and we was informed that someone with medical knowledge did remove the bullet and patch up the wound. This was checked as well to make sure it was done correctly but was again informed the patient might be pregnant. I offered the patient who is known as Louise with a pregnancy test if she would like to take the test and see if it come back positive or negative. She agreed that she wanted the test and then went inside to do so. I informed Louise that it would take around 2 minutes for the result. Within a minute Louise did come out and told us the test was negative. I asked to see the test as it hadn't been two minutes and with the help of my crayon set we draw another line on the test and showed Louise it was positive.

This was some news Louise didn't expect and wondered how this happened overall so we did go through the ways people could get pregnant as a whole and we had a cry together. Later on Louise did inform me she wasn't happy and wanted to try and get me fired and we both went and cried next to the boxes in the car park. I did have to ask Louise for some boxes on the floor to get my two items from my locker and this had us both in so much laughter from the statements we both made at that point and throughout the interaction. 

Overall this was an amazing roleplay experience from Louise aka @LouiseWoods& Mother of Louise @Kseniya This is one of my top RP situations I've been in and very enjoyable for all of us.

P.s Don't forget to order the teddy closer to the due date Louise 😛 

Haha was a fun experience Stuart. We're even laughing about it whilst reading this 😂😂😂😂 Keep up the good work 🙂

Thank youuuu!

I enjoyed it a lot, I am 100% buying you some crayons next time, and I will for sure be ordering a teddy 😉

You're doing great dude, see you around 🙂

Back