What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 819 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Luke Link

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 819

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 230

What best describes this incident ?: G2.3 and G4.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Basically was radio'd in that a Vagos member was grilling a member of the Aztecas to give her name and we were told a location. None of us in colours minus one, decided to just drive up and ask the guy to move on but upon arival he started yelling on radio that the Aztecas are here and they know where we live. So we decided to give chase, ram the guy and find out what he knows and why he was there, as shown in the video. (I can provide further footage if needed). From there more Vagos show up and guns were drawn from the Vagos member 819 as she stepped out of the vehicle with the intention to shoot so we shot back. That pretty much sums up how we ended up in the situation.

The report here is for the behaviour of the downed member ID 819 after the shooting. This being G2.3 Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. It's quite obvious she is not staying in character. This whole shoot out played out for arounde 10 minutes with more Vagos turning up to shoot at us, their concern being we didn't have our gang colours on (we were not expecting to be placed in any sort of shoot out scenario). We spent a few minutes driving around looking for the SandCrawler as there was still an active Vagos member shooting at us from it while we wait on the downed members to bleed out as we don't want them knowing where the Aztecas house is. We spot the guy trying to help his members up, so we rush over to put a stop to it where you can quite clearly hear ID 819 then giving out tactical information while down breaking rule G4.4 When you are revived/downed: - While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. I am not sure if I can post a second video on the evidence part so will edit or add to the post.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FppT5QmucU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

G4.4 footage if required https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=403HXPOpp7w

Wasn't sure how if it was possible to link to videos in the same report but could this be merged as I can't edit the original post. Can also provided longer footage if required for both videos (may just take longer to upload)

I’m not going to comment on the situation or anything that occurred. It is what it is. I appreciate you were forced into a situation and I’ve explained to the guys why reacting out of colours on this occasion is perfectly fine given how far you’d have to go and how much time you’d have to waste to get changed when you didn’t initiate anything. 

I’ve watched both videos and spoken to Cody this morning. My exact words were that there is no defending her actions as it’s clear to see what rules have been broken. 
I am only on this report as a leader of Vagos to explain that I’ve had a conversation with the reported party surrounding why what she did was unacceptable and how it should be played in future. I will say she is new to the gang so these situations may still be quite new to her and we all know how it is when you first join, it takes a while to train your brain to act correctly. Cody has assured me this is a lesson learnt and it won’t happen again. I’m sure she will come and say that in her own words. I simply wanted to state internally it has being discussed and I’ve advised as best I can regarding the situation and future situations.

EDIT FAO STAFF

Can I have some clarification on G4.4 mentioned in this report please. I was under the impression as long as you heavily RP’d your injuries you could still make callouts for example “there’s one behind you on the stairs” but you still need to heavily roleplay your injuries. I’d just like confirmation so I can explain it correctly to everyone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate the reply and the fact you've spoken to her,  wouldn't be the first time character has been broken, but I assume she's new and lessons have to be learned and it is the first time a report has been made. My problem is the whole situation just felt a bit off and some of the insults felt less RP influenced and more personal and said with full anger (directed at Hari Ahmed) and Bobby Delta which would also be a few of the community rules as well:

[SIZE=medium](C1.1) Bullying [/SIZE]

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. 

[SIZE=medium](C1.3) OOC Abuse - Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated.[/SIZE]

I'll of course allow the staff to decide on the whole situation and appreciate the fact you've spoken to her to advise her of the rules she must follow.

Things do get said in the heat of the moment and I think we are all guilty of shit talking at some point or another when things don't go our way but we are all big boys and I'm sure we can all take it. Harri has me on discord and he has in the past come to me if anything offended him and its been dealt with. I'd hope he'd continue to do so if was the case on this occasion. Failing that if he felt bullied or discrimated against he is well within his right to create a report with his views and opinions.

I hope we can keep these future incidents off the website in the first instance unless we are unable to talk it out. I'd hate for the fun we have to turn into a game of they haven't done this lets create a report. At the end of the day we all want to have fun in RP and I'll always do my best to improve my guys as much as I possibly can - Like I said mistakes get made on both sides from time to time but if we just communicate OOC we can improve things for everyone without getting people removed from being able to take part.

Reports are there for a reason, there was no need for the outburst from ID 819 and i'm not going to run around chasing a member of Vagos at 3am to tell another member off for simply not following the rules set out for the community. While Hari is free to make a report of his own or directly message yourself, I am simply pointing out the rule and that I was not comfortable with the way she acting towards another member of the community. 

I do hope we can keep future incidents off the website by just following the rules and it wasn't just a matter of "they've not done this let's create a report" it was blatently just poor quality and clear breaking of common rules and I will report any further incidents accordingly and I'd expect your guys to do the same with me. 

I understand reports are there for a reason however as 2 whitelisted factions there is no reason why we should be first of all coming straight to the forums reporting each other. I know the idea has been expressed in Leadership meetings that if we can work together to improve the quality of Roleplay overall on the server that would be the preferred approach. I encourage my guys to come to me with any clips/concerns and If I think there is a point to be made I would usually take it to Jaffa or maybe Jack in the first instance.

"they've not done this let's create a report" - I wasn't stating that's what this is, I was simply pointing out that no one wins if that is what ends up happening in the future as I know both sides will often feel they have a point to make and a possible report. I could give examples from my own personal experiences but I don't want to publicly name names or bring things up from the past which have been discussed and sorted privately between the groups.

Having had a discussion with members of the Aztecas regarding the incident after the events and once I had logged off, it was agreed I put the report in as I felt it was the right thing to do and I will stand my ground on that as well. If I felt the incident was worth coming and speaking to leaders of Vagos in the interest of improving roleplay then I would happily do so. I have not made this report just because we are in some sort of gang-war.

I've been a member of Vagos and a member of the Ballas and been in many heated gang rivalrys and not gone out of my way to report someone simply because they're on the enemy team just for a 'win' or to make a point because they're a rival faction. It broke all roleplay immersion for me and I could have quite happily just logged out there and made the report instead of seeing the whole scenario come to an end but carried on just for the sake of the roleplay. Again, I appreciate your outlook and response to my posts and perhaps in future incidents if similar events occur, i'll consider coming to yourself, though gang or not the actions of the person being reported would still be the same. 

Of course you are entitled to take any action you wish. My points are just my opinions we can just agree to disagree on certain things and continue to do what we feel is best moving forwards.

I’m not going to comment on the situation or anything that occurred. It is what it is. I appreciate you were forced into a situation and I’ve explained to the guys why reacting out of colours on this occasion is perfectly fine given how far you’d have to go and how much time you’d have to waste to get changed when you didn’t initiate anything. 

I’ve watched both videos and spoken to Cody this morning. My exact words were that there is no defending her actions as it’s clear to see what rules have been broken. 
I am only on this report as a leader of Vagos to explain that I’ve had a conversation with the reported party surrounding why what she did was unacceptable and how it should be played in future. I will say she is new to the gang so these situations may still be quite new to her and we all know how it is when you first join, it takes a while to train your brain to act correctly. Cody has assured me this is a lesson learnt and it won’t happen again. I’m sure she will come and say that in her own words. I simply wanted to state internally it has being discussed and I’ve advised as best I can regarding the situation and future situations.

EDIT FAO STAFF

Can I have some clarification on G4.4 mentioned in this report please. I was under the impression as long as you heavily RP’d your injuries you could still make callouts for example “there’s one behind you on the stairs” but you still need to heavily roleplay your injuries. I’d just like confirmation so I can explain it correctly to everyone. 
I would like this to come from the person in question. An attack on ones character in roleplay is one thing, but an attack on the person themselves is unacceptable on any level regardless of the circumstances surrounding it. An explanation is required.

No problem I will pass the message on and get them to reply as soon as possible.

After speaking to the higher ups of Vagos, I understand the mistakes I have made and how I have broken rules G2.3, C1.1, C1.2 and C1.3. I said a lot of toxic things to the Azteca's in question thinking that it was okay during a shootout scenario. I now know that I should be more careful of what I say to other players. I also recognise that I was not "acting dead" and was in fact conversating normally with the Azteca's, which may have made the situation unrealistic and furthermore, less enjoyable for the others. Having said this, I promise to be mindful of what I say to others in game and to remain in character whilst "dead" at all times. I sincerely apologise if I have caused offence to anybody or ruined anybody's FiveM experience.

Thank you for your report. Going off what's been stated in the report process its clear that there is a full understanding of situation from both side. Both sides have acknowlaged that there were rules broken and remorse has been shown. It wouldn't make much sense to have it brought up again in an appeal only to have to repeat yourself. I want to make it abundantly clear that being annoyed with the outcome of a situation does not give anyone the right to break or bend the rules to vent that frustration. If this type of behavour is repeated there will be harsher actions taken.

A warning will be placed or your record. 

ID 819 (Cody Garcia) : (G2.3) (G4.4) Warning

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back