What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jaffa Benitez ID 272 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: CC

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jaffa Benitez ID 272

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: Breaking rule (G4.4) When you are revived/downed:

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As it states in rule (G4.4) When you are revived/downed:
"Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly."

Aztecas performed a turf push and a shootout began. After downing Jaffa i call him an idiot and run off. Upon hearing him responding i run back to essentially 'silence' him until he bleeds out.
So as you can see in the clip there is no effort made to act injured or even heavily injured by Jaffa himself after being first downed and then shot in the head.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/55910902/d13376i2QRKc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I agree i probably shouldnt have said what i said. I was pissed off. My intentions were i can roleplay my injuries and not be forced into a certain aspect of RP. In the latest gang meeting it was said that stuff like saying "Ive shot you in the head shut up" is stupid and shouldnt be said on the server and he is clearly doing just that here. As for me and what i did I accept it might look like i didnt care but it more the fact i wanted to try talk to the vagos and learn more about the situation not just bang you are dead be quiet lets move on to the next gunfight which is what is being doing here. This individual didnt try and speak to me in ts about it at all and i remember the last time something happened with this CC didnt we let you off with a liason when you literally said in an active situation "Just shoot me in the head I CBA with this situation." 

Maybe come talk to me about it instead of going straight to a report and you could see what i was meaning and how i wanted to rp my injuries. Also in this situation you said and multiple times during and after this clip you said "Lets camp Jaffa's body till he dies" "Im watching over his body till he dies" Some interesting way you have gone about this if you ask me.

Also to add to this i feel if Luke Link hadnt have reported someone yesterday then this report would never have gone up.

Alright Jaffa at no point during that interaction you seemed like you want to RP your injuries, you were not acting accordingly to someone just being shot and when I RP wise tried to nudge you to start doing it you started coming at me with that doesn't matter and you was having none of it. We spoke today on Ts for the first time and the only thing you said was that I tried Power gaming by telling you to shut up when my intention was to RP wise remind you of this very rule you have broken, you then left the ts channel after discussing some other stuff about the whole Vagos / Triads thing so I was unable to talk about this particular issue further. In my opinion there's nothing wrong with trying to find out more about the situation but you should do that afterwards out of RP not during it. Don't see how bringing up past situations is relevant in this report.

Just to add myself: 
The Luke Link report has nothing to do with this one apart from it being the same rule broken, I don't like rules being broken may it be an Azteca member or Vagos a rule break is a rule break and each person is responsible for their own actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
We never spoke on TS. I joined and you said "I dont want talk to you Im talking to Triads." You didnt try speak to me on ts at all. You cant force me to die. You also cant tell me where i have been shot. I could have been shot in the cheek or the shoulder. You cant just say that its powergaming. Ive held my hands up and said I probably should gone about my words better. Its more I was trying to talk about what was going on and I probably should have put more effort into the roleplay of acting injured and thats on me. But at least still come talk to me first

So, although the video doesn't show much it does show two major things for me. 

I see CC what I'd deem as Power-gaming, Shooting Jaffa when he's on the floor and saying oh you're not allowed to talk, surely that's breaking the rule below

(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win. Example: Roleplaying superpowers, roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying with the emergency services, sealing buildings with cars to prevent entrance of other players, using knowledge of the rules within roleplay..

You're basically telling him he is dead, that's it, no more, you've forced the scenario to end, it's ended how you wanted it to end, you've won. 

I'd go with this, in future don't just start egging people on making them talk, if they talk when they've been shot in the head run past and leave them be clip it and report them. Don't let yourself end up in the reports breaking rules yourself in future. 

Now, onto Jaffa.

As the leader of a "Turf Gang" you should be setting an example, you know what you have done is wrong & you know you shouldn't have done it. In future if you feel like you're going to talk back when you're dead without roleplaying any injuries at all stand up and walk away from your desk. It's going to save you being in this situation again.

We can't let this go and must set a precedent for the future, this cannot happen.

@C_ComaYou will be receiving a 24 hour ban for (G1.5) Powergaming

@JaffaBenitezWill be receiving a 24 hour ban for (G2.3) Roleplay Everything

Both of these bans will be following the Fair Ban System. 

See you both back in a day. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back