What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Faraz A - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faraz A

Unban Appeal for Faraz A 

In-game Name: John Ellia

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198307432122

Ban ID: rpuk#4350

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned for combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?: When I checked under the approved reports section I could not find any kind of proof (video or a report) concerning me. I think I might have combat logged yesterday and that is because the guys who reported me were harassing me the whole time (sadly I did not know how to record as I am new to PC gaming). I have anxiety and it affected me on a mental level so I had no choice but to quit the game plus it was getting late and I had to go to sleep. I have been playing this server for a while now day and night. I really love playing this server truly and I respect the staff and the admin/s. I have read the rules again and if I get unbanned I will not repeat the same mistakes.

Thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

First of all I am not in this video. The car (Mercedes GL) did not belong to me when this incident happen, I bought this car maybe a day after this incident. I do not know how I got banned based on this. 

@Faraz ACould you please try to log in to check if you are even banned?

Its showing you are not. Please log in and confirm this and let me know here.

Yeah my brother plays FiveM. He got banned the same day as me.

So if I was not reported how come I got banned as well I am very confused.

@Faraz AIt seems as your brother has been banned it is blocking you from accessing the server. We could try and unblock you but this would require you and your brother coming to teamspeak (but by that time your brother might be unbanned by then)

@Faraz ACould you please confirm for me your brothers ingame character name?

Okay so as your brother is still going to be banned for 6 months, you both could come onto the teamspeak speak to a member of staff then if all is well we can move forward with allowing you access back onto the server. 

So feel free to head onto ts.roleplay.co.uk 

Head into waiting for staff with both you and your brother and we can go from there. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back