What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Question about restraining

Tigerforce

Unlinked
I have been on GTA 5 for a while and as police I have been under the impression someone has to have the hands up HOWEVER others have different opinions and when I asked staff I was given conflicting answers.

So basically what am saying is when it comes to restraining what is allowed and what is not allowed?

I have been on GTA 5 for a while and as police I have been under the impression someone has to have the hands up HOWEVER others have different opinions and when I asked staff I was given conflicting answers.

So basically what am saying is when it comes to restraining what is allowed and what is not allowed?
From my knowledge, you may restrain someone it has to come with the following requirements:

-Be in a ragdoll position so (Being tased for example, same with the tackle however, if the officer is in the same position as the person hes trying to cuff, its not allowed)

-being injured of any sort, if a medic needs to do medical stuff and requests the cuffs to be off, then the officer needs to comply

-hands up

Back